Kenny Lay to be indicted.

NUKE_CLEVELAND

http://money.cnn.com/2004/06/19/news/newsm....reut/index.htm

It wont do the folks who lost everything at Enron any good but it'll be really nice to see this scumbag take the perp walk.

It won't bring back folks' retirement money, you're right, but it would have been obscene if Lay didn't go down for this.

Here's hoping the best defense money can buy isn't enough to keep him out of the orange jumpsuit. :cheers

I personally think they should have a SWAT team rush the guy's house and do what they normally do for a criminal. Sure, the cops rough up the guy who steals $30 and a woman's purse but this guy steals millions and the cops are treating him with kid gloves. I love the Chapelle Show sketch where he shows the difference when he makes fun of Law and Order with the corporate goon being taken down with a SWAT team and he gets the kid gloves and no punishment.

I personally think they should have a SWAT team rush the guy's house and do what they normally do for a criminal.  Sure, the cops rough up the guy who steals $30 and a woman's purse but this guy steals millions and the cops are treating him with kid gloves.  I love the Chapelle Show sketch where he shows the difference when he makes fun of Law and Order with the corporate goon being taken down with a SWAT team and he gets the kid gloves and no punishment.

Bowling For Columbine had a similar scene in it, when Moore was asking the producer of Cops why he didn't make a show focusing on taking down corporate scumbags with the same kind of tactics.

http://money.cnn.com/2004/06/19/news/newsm....reut/index.htm

It wont do the folks who lost everything at Enron any good but it'll be really nice to see this scumbag take the perp walk.

so do I, as well I also want to see on the perp walk the politician Lay was the biggest contributoor to, the politican who could not discuss the Presidential daily briefing on al qeada in August 2001 because he had to talk about his buddy Kenny which was far more important..

wtf is that politician's name, I can't remember :huh