New DVDs

Brian

Went to Best Buy yesterday and picked up "Curb Your Entusiasm Season 2". I started watching during Season 3 so haven't seen any of these. I'll probably have them done by Monday.

Here is where my geekness comes out. Also picked up "Quantum Leap Season 1". I used to watch this show religously back in the day. Watched the Pilot TV movie, I haven't seen it since SciFi stopped rerunning the series a few years ago. It's funny how cheesy it looks compared to anything from the 5th and final season. Hope they keep releasing these seasons frequently.

I know I am not alone in being a fan of the show!

I know I am not alone in being a fan of the show!

Just keep repeating it to yourself and you'll start to believe it. :D

Two thumbs down on quantum leap, and that's generous only because I don't have more thumbs.

Curb Your Enthusiasm, on the other hand.... :snr

Bad Santa comes out.

One of the funniest movies I have seen in a long time.

LoL! I love the scene near the beginning where he is just having kids sit on his lap and he has reponses like, "What the f*** is that?" or "Are you f***ing with me?"

Also bought the Curb season 2 disc, seen them all before but there are some great ones on that disk; "Thor" "Shaq" "Trick or Treat"(One of my favorite CYE eps ever). Sucks there are no special features at all on the disks, but that box is so frickin awesome.

This is not a DVD, but I did purchase Jay Mohr's book "Gasping for Airtime: Two Years in the Trenches of SNL", I only mention it because it's rare for me to purchase a book, let alone read it, but I really dug it. A nice behind the scenes picture was painted, and how much of a f***ed up time he had while there as well. A good read--for me that means it's short and it has big type :D