5th Starter

BobDylan

Just like Diaz got 2 chances to prove himself, Munoz deserves the same shot.  If he struggles like that again, then look at Diaz or elsewhere.  But Munoz should be given another chance.

Difference Munoz had 5 days rest Diaz didn't.

Plus Diaz never did anywhere near this bad.

Thus Diaz deserves the next chance.

Munoz should never appear in a major league game again this season and he should of never of been up at all.

It's just a shame the best of the bunch can't get a real chance because the team screwed him over. Diaz can do it I say bring him up...

Difference Munoz had 5 days rest Diaz didn't.

Plus Diaz never did anywhere near this bad.

Thus Diaz deserves the next chat.

Munoz should never appear in a major league game again this season and he should of never of been up at all.

It's just a shame the best of the bunch can't get a real chance because the team screwed him over. Diaz can do it I saw bring him up...

And if Rowand isn't playing Vidro shallow with 2 outs in the 3rd, it's probably still a 3-1 game. That 2 run double clearly unnerved Munoz and helped result in that huge inning. Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge Diaz supporter. I just think telling Munoz that's it could damage his confidence. He needs another shot to prove he can get the job done. If he can't, then go to Diaz.

And if Rowand isn't playing Vidro shallow with 2 outs in the 3rd, it's probably still a 3-1 game.  That 2 run double clearly unnerved Munoz and helped result in that huge inning.  Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge Diaz supporter.  I just think telling Munoz that's it could damage his confidence.  He needs another shot to prove he can get the job done.  If he can't, then go to Diaz.

Diaz needs to be up next and stay up until we make a trade.

I'm sick of this Munoz should never of been up he hasn't even been a starter that long.

Diaz needs to be up next and stay up until we make a trade.

I'm sick of this Munoz should never of been up he hasn't even been a starter that long.

So because of one bad start, you've given up on Munoz? Like Ozzie said, "Wow".

I have a brainlock I guess... whatever happened

to Wright?

Is he still pitching somewhere??

What about him again?

The sad part is all the guys we've had come up this year have made danny look like cy young atleast wright kept us in a couple ball games.