Are Hawk and DJ drunk?

th0mas35

The snail and the turtle joke was extremely random...and only funny because of Hawk's graveyard silence and DJ laughing at himself in a weird laugh for 2 minutes.

Almost reminds me of that Major League movie where Ucker just pops open some Jack Daniels when he sees the game getting away.

I liked when they were talking to Rock. They ignored the game, which is what they should have done with that score line.

We should have kept him up there; we started waking up when he was up there. I really liked Timmy Raines though; it felt like you could always see him or One-Dog on base before Frank got up.

He was saying that you either have the attitude that you can come back from anything or you don't.

Either you are totally pregnant, or you're not at all.

Hmmmmm.....

I took it as Hawk just revealing himself to be a complete and total tool when it comes to all things White Sox :huh .

But that's just me.

The snail and the turtle joke was extremely random...and only funny because of Hawk's graveyard silence and DJ laughing at himself in a weird laugh for 2 minutes.

Almost reminds me of that Major League movie where Ucker just pops open some Jack Daniels when he sees the game getting away.

I'd have gotten f***ed up too had I had to watch a game like that one.

With this game tonight can you blame them for being drunk if they were??

I was just thinking that myself lol. I am glad I missed most of that game due to a graduation party and wandering around in the area behind my house and next to K-5 (looking for some cars that were abandoned there awhile back, or so the stories go - couldn't find them).

I was so excited to see they climbed back but the Sox really need to get a fifth starter and some bullpen help - FAST!

That game was an utter embarrassment to the Sox. How the hell do you allow the Expos of all team to score that many runs? I know, Munoz gave them most of them but Jackson, Politte and Cotts didn't help the matter. If those pitchers would have held them at the 11, we would have had another win. Man the 5th spot and the bullpen are going to lose the Sox the chance of great things.