Craziest game ever

WSoxShuf

"Should of" used Shingo for two innings.

Today, if it's close, use Shingo for 3 innings.

Tomorrow, two more Shingo innings.

Tuesday, Shingo's tired, but we need him. Two more innings!

Wednesday. Ozzie's so f***ing stupid. He should use Shingo from the 5th inning on.

Thursday ..... yada yada yada

:headshake

The return of the batting tee.  I thought you would have donated it to the marlins board seeing as they now have botch.

Nah, KW threw one in there along with Botch. The Marlins will throw that out there when they want to shut down the opposition late in the game. Botch is the Jock strap washer for the team.

Your right if Clemens left them cookie, after cookie, after cookie.

Of course in reality any decent pitcher would of owned them...  :lol:

So, every single pitcher we put out there was throwing "cookies"? They scored in almost every inning, off of every pitcher. We also hit the hell out of the ball. There was just something about tonight, everybody was going to hit everything thrown by anybody. I truely don't think anybody would have survived tonight on the mound for us, and that especially includes Diaz.

hell if clemens was out there he would have gotten smoked as well, he got lit up by the angels yesterday. I know some of you frown upon maybe bringing in Shingo earlier but in a game like this which was so strange (and with the twins losing) you have to maybe do strange things. Neal look real good for one inning and we had some momentum going, when it took us almost all game to get a scoreless inning why not bring in a guy who's been almost lights out.