Bullpen help on command

Rowand44

meadows is having a good season but his overall stats arent very impressive and personally i think we could of got more from rauch

I agree.. Rauch will be a better pitcher than Meadows...

Meadows is very medicore.

He is just having a decent year so far.

Why was the thread deleted at WSI?

It still offers good discussion about the ups and downs of acquiring Meadows, which we've started discussing on here.

This is WSI we are talking about here....and don't get us former WSIers going about that place. No good can come of it. :lol:

Anyway I think that Meadows could be one of those guys that is a good reliever, but not a good starter. This is his first year as a full time reliever. It looks like the Pirates moved him to the pen last year and kept him there this year. He had a 3.41 ERA out of the pen last year. Either way I don't think the ERA leader in the International League (Rauch) is worth a middle reliever.

This is all over the ESPN boards.  I didn't believe the Timo-Ginter trade, and I remember that being infested on the ESPN boards too.  I mean who'd make up a deal involving Rauch and Meadows, take it FWIW......

The only way it makes sense though is if KW already has another deal in the works for a Top starter. That is a much bigger need for us, and Rauch is a good chip to have in that poker game.