Upcoming Series with Indians doesn't look good

maggsmaggs

MON--Schoenweis vs. Sabathia--Indians with a huge advantage, Schoe was slaughtered last time by Indians and Sabathia will hurt us

TUES--Loiaza vs. Elarton--We have advantage

WED--Buerhle vs. Lee--Indians with advantage, Sox can't hit Lee

THUR--Rauch? vs. Westbrook--Indians an HUGE advantage

--This is going to be a very big series, with the Twins playing at Boston, the Sox could get back to first. But, the pitching matchups shows that the Sox will struggle against Cleveland and with Cleveland likely to be only 3.5 games behind us, this is a big series. We can't afford to lose 3 of 4 or even split. This will a big test for the Sox.

MON--Schoenweis vs. Sabathia--Indians with a huge advantage, Schoe was slaughtered last time by Indians and Sabathia will hurt us

--This is going to be a very big series, with the Twins playing at Boston, the Sox could get back to first.  But, the pitching matchups shows that the Sox will struggle against Cleveland and with Cleveland likely to be only 3.5 games behind us, this is a big series.  We can't afford to lose 3 of 4 or even split.  This will a big test for the Sox.

Lee is suspended.

Sox will be fine...I'm out for a couple of days for orientation at IU. Some of you people just need to chill. God damn. A lot of you were saying this team's unstoppable, they have so much heart, they'll never lose again after the way the fought last night. Today you guys are all b****ing that this team will never win again. Just stop. These things are going to happen. Either you're here for the long run or your not.

Later.

Sox will be fine...I'm out for a couple of days for orientation at IU.  Some of you people just need to chill.  God damn.  A lot of you were saying this team's unstoppable, they have so much heart, they'll never lose again after the way the fought last night.  Today you guys are all b****ing that this team will never win again.  Just stop.  These things are going to happen.  Either you're here for the long run or your not.

Later.

No offense to anyone, but I think we all go crazy (including me) because the f***ing Flubs win when the Sox loose.

--This is going to be a very big series, with the Twins playing at Boston, the Sox could get back to first.  But, the pitching matchups shows that the Sox will struggle against Cleveland and with Cleveland likely to be only 3.5 games behind us, this is a big series.  We can't afford to lose 3 of 4 or even split.  This will a big test for the Sox.

You gave the Indians the advantage of Lee over Buehrle....isn't Lee suspended anyways, and Buehrle is a better pitcher. Wow, just off the bandwagon will you.

This is one tough week coming up.

Including the probables listed by maggsmaggs, and looking ahead to the series with the Cubs, the following seven days are as follows:

Cleveland Indians

Mon: Schoeneweis vs. Sabathia

Tue: Loaiza vs. Elarton

Wed: Buehrle vs. Lee

Thur: Rauch vs. Westbrook

Chicago Cubs

Fri: Garland vs. Prior

Sat: Schoenweis vs. Zambrano

Sun: Loaiza vs. Maddux

Hell week indeed.

Including the probables listed by maggsmaggs, and looking ahead to the series with the Cubs, the following seven days are as follows:

Cleveland Indians

Tue:  Loaiza vs. Elarton

Chicago Cubs

Fri:    Garland vs. Prior

Sun:  Loaiza vs. Maddux

Hell week indeed.

:headbang Man this sucks... the sox need to step it up BIGTIME. I have faith in them though.

We can’t sweep Montreal than we can’t sweep Cleveland.

According to that logic, if you get swept by Detroit last year, everyone on your team should have been given a blindfold and a cigarette.

Give me a f***ing break. They are all major leaguers out there. Any team can win on any given day. Period.

Cleveland Indians

Tue:  Loaiza vs. Elarton

Chicago Cubs

Fri:    Garland vs. Prior

Sun:  Loaiza vs. Maddux

Hell week indeed.

I think games aganst Prior and Zambrano should be forfeited. Sox hitters try that pulling-middle-away-heater s*** they've been so fond of since 2001 with those two, and they are f***ing DEAD. I am talking about 2-hitter shut-out.

Then again, those two must lose sometimes, Sox I'll be happy with a split, so hopefully Loaiza can out-duel Maddux. :headbang

I think games aganst Prior and Zambrano should be forfeited. Sox hitters try that pulling-middle-away-heater s*** they've been so fond of since 2001 with those two, and they are f***ing DEAD.    I am talking about 2-hitter shut-out.

Then again, those two must lose sometimes, Sox I'll be happy with a split, so hopefully Loaiza can out-duel Maddux.  :headbang

Loaiza! :headbang

Zambrano and Prior will be hard, the only way I can see the Sox winning is if they just throw it in their, and if the Sox just hold the Cubs to 2 runs...I can see the Sox score 3+ off them it is just the Sox basically holding their offense with our pitching