Kerry vs Bush

cwsox

Tuesday 15 June

Kerry

For middle class Americans to be saddled with endless debt and deficits while the most fortunate among us walk away with billions in tax cuts, whewre does that come from? As president, I'm going to fight to put America's tax code in line with our moral code.

Tuesday 15 June

Bush

I guess if you want to try to say something to be pessimistic about, you can find it, no matter how hard you look, you find it.

OK: if quotes aren't good enough for you, how about some flip flops... Republicans love flip flops right, after all John Kerry is a flip flopper right? Ok, check this out.

George Bush 6/17

This administration never said that the 9/11 attacks were orchestrated between Saddam and al Qaeda.

George Bush in a letter to Congress 3/18/03

[A]cting pursuant to the Constitution and [the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002] is consistent with the United States and other countries continuing to take the necessary actions against international terrorists and terrorist organizations, including those nations, organizations, or persons who planned, authorized, committed, or aided the terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001.

John Kerry Jan. 25:

"I oppose the death penalty other than in cases of real international and domestic terrorism."

You and everyone else on this f***ing planet moron.

My personal favorite:

March 16:

"I actually did vote for his $87 billion, before I voted against it."

wow.

Bush has some real winners too

June 14 2001:

"We spent a lot of time talking about Africa, as we should. Africa is a nation that suffers from incredible disease."

All in favor of kicking Yale out of the Ivy League, say 'I'

January 14 2001:

"Redefining the role of the United States from enablers to keep the peace to enablers to keep the peace from peacekeepers is going to be an assignment."

:huh:

Kerry

For middle class Americans to be saddled with endless debt and deficits while the most fortunate among us walk away with billions in tax cuts, whewre does that come from? As president, I'm going to fight to put America's tax code in line with our moral code.

this is friggin' hilarious coming from a multi-millionare "fortunate one"...

Why does the left pretend like they're sitting in welfare lines with the people they claim to represent? hypocrisy and then some. it's horse crap.

OK: if quotes aren't good enough for you, how about some flip flops... Republicans love flip flops right, after all John Kerry is a flip flopper right? Ok, check this out.

George Bush 6/17

This administration never said that the 9/11 attacks were orchestrated between Saddam and al Qaeda.

George Bush in a letter to Congress 3/18/03

[A]cting pursuant to the Constitution and [the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002] is consistent with the United States and other countries continuing to take the necessary actions against international terrorists and terrorist organizations, including those nations, organizations, or persons who planned, authorized, committed, or aided the terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001.

That is a big flip flop.

Kerry's voting history involving Iraq is a big flip flop.

this is friggin' hilarious coming from a multi-millionare "fortunate one"...

Why does the left pretend like they're sitting in welfare lines with the people they claim to represent? hypocrisy and then some. it's horse crap.

Sounds like Kerry is putting his money where his mouth is. It is looking to eliminate benefits that he receives. Takes away the old GOP cliche of the poor taking from the rich. This would be the rich taking away from the rich.

I've noticed a disconnect with the views over Kerry and the rest of the Senate. Many, in good faith, voted to approve powers of war to give to the president - perhaps unwisely - because the President argued that Iraq posed a grave threat to National Security. Because the Iraq issue had been an issue for so long, conventional wisdom would be to think that your President would have adequate evidence to justify the accusations he made against another state. He apparently didn't and now many of the people who voted for this war are voicing their displeasure and withdrawing support of the administration's current policy.

That isn't flip flopping, that's trying to stop a failed policy. Being a leader doesn't mean letting a leaky ship sink because you're too stubborn to plug the holes.

speaking of flip flops, hypocrisy whatever, heres a good one:

1992 in defense of Bill Clinton's Draft Dodging: "I am saddened that Vietnam has yet again been inserted into the campaign."

From "About John Kerry" at John Kerry.com

A graduate of Yale University, John Kerry entered the Navy after graduation, becoming a Swift Boat officer, serving on a gunboat in the Mekong Delta in Vietnam. He received a Silver Star, Bronze Star with Combat V, and three awards of the Purple Heart for his service in combat.