Kids, pay attention!!

kapkomet

Now there's a moronic parent and a moronic kid. You should not drink underage if you are a kid, its that simple, whats the point? Getting tipsey? OOO thats so great...not really

How old are you? I'll be shocked if you aren't drinking by the time you are 18 or 19

Your post was worth a laugh, though

You should not drink underage if you are a kid, its that simple, whats the point? Getting tipsey? OOO thats so great...not really

When I was between the ages of 14 and 17, me and my buddies used to get cases of 40s (12 per) every weekend, and even cases of 64s (6 per) once in a while. I thought that was what being in high school was all about? :huh

High school deep in the heart of Chicago, anyway. I know that in the suburbs they get drunk and film it. :nono Different mentallity out there in the burbs, no question.

When I was between the ages of 14 and 17, me and my buddies used to get cases of 40s (12 per) every weekend, and even cases of 64s (6 per) once in a while.  I thought that was what being in high school was all about? :huh

High school deep in the heart of Chicago, anyway.  I know that in the suburbs they get drunk and film it. :nono Different mentallity out there in the burbs, no question.

I have different morals than you then. I see drinking as a weakness. Hey, I hate most drinkers/stoners at my school so if I needed to fight, their coordination would be off, so I would be advantaged.

I have different morals than you then. I see drinking as a weakness. Hey, I hate most drinkers/stoners at my school so if I needed to fight, their coordination would be off, so I would be advantaged.

Even though I got along with the stoners at High School and even smoked a little something something with them every once in a while, you just knew that they were all destined to drop out at some point. Not too many of them graduated in the end.

Reminds me of that Slick Rick line: "Hey kid, walk straight, master your high". That's what I'm talking about.

I know that in the suburbs they get drunk and film it. :nono Different mentallity out there in the burbs, no question.

Just the snotty burbs. We didn't do that s*** on the south side (Oak Lawn, the Ridge, Crestwood, Orland, Tinley, etc...)

I have never smoked pot, dont think I ever will. Dont think its worth the trouble to have to buy it, get it, be really secretive smoking it,just all the trouble that comes with it.

Yeah, a couple of my closest friends (both of whom have great jobs as of now over at the Mercantile Exchange) used to deal weed in high school and college, so it was always around. After a short while, you develop a tolerance, and you mostly just catch a buzz after that whenever you smoke, no matter how potent the stuff is.

Actually, that's the problem. Once your tolerance sets in, and weed no longer "does it" for you, you venture out to try new things. And that's why so many people from my old neighborhood, and even a couple of my family members (cousins) are now junkies who will rob their own mothers blind if it came down to it.

You just have to know better than to try any dangerous drugs in the first place.

I could never smoke pot.. it makes you eat doesn't it..???

My ass is big enough thank you very much.  ;)

:lolhitting

If you smoke and then eat, you're wasting your money because it spoils your buzz. You have to make sure to eat beforehand. :D

What it really does is make you goofy at first, which is why so many people who have tried it once or twice are quick to shoot it down, which is completely understandable.

It's unfortunate that there are so many morons out there who would try the harder stuff on the strength of boredom.  And that's what it all comes down to, really.

Are you calling me a moron? I just heard it on a commercial today. Or are you calling other ppl who go further than pot and beer?

Are you calling me a moron? I just heard it on a commercial today. Or are you calling other ppl who go further than pot and beer?

Hmm, if you cannot figure out what he said, maybe you need to put down the crack pipe :lol: