Amber Alert

Queen Prawn

That's cool.

If I was you and not lazy, I'd put like the plate numbers and stuff in your post that way ya don't have to click thru some links.

Good idea. I thought about that when I watched the report on the 10 o'clock news.

They were last seen in a blue 1992 Chevrolet pickup truck. The truck is a cab and half with tool box in bed, chrome wheels and Illinois license plate number 19804C.

A warrant has been issued for the father. Anyone with information should contact the Illinois State Police Clearinghouse for Missing Children at (800) U-HELP-ME or call the Iroquois County Sheriff's Office at (815) 432-4918.

From what was reported last night, it is vital to get this boy back as his father threatened to harm the boy and himself.

3444092.jpg

They were last seen in a blue 1992 Chevrolet pickup truck. The truck is a cab and half with tool box in bed, chrome wheels and Illinois license plate number 19804C.

A warrant has been issued for the father. Anyone with information should contact the Illinois State Police Clearinghouse for Missing Children at (800) U-HELP-ME or call the Iroquois County Sheriff's Office at (815) 432-4918.

From what was reported last night, it is vital to get this boy back as his father threatened to harm the boy and himself.

3444092.jpg

They had this all over the highway last night. Not good.