who the hell are these turds calling the game...

Obstacle 1

jesus christ, if i hear one more reference to the home plate umpire, i'm going to puke.

for sure, timmons may be "inconsistant," but they have made their point and are being jerkoffs because they can't think of anything better to talk about.

you think that espn would hire commentators with a little class, but oh yeah, there's Gary Miller.

for sure, timmons may be "inconsistant,"

They are even bigger idiots than you thought.

Timmons calls the second lowest percentage of strikes in baseball this season.

http://baseballprospectus.com/statistics/u...report2004.html

It took 35 seconds of research to figure that out. The fact is he was very consistent with the strike zone he had called all year.

------------

I live in the chicago area so I didn't have to hear them. To answer Young Gun's Q the game is blacked out on ESPN in the chicago area because FSN chicago owns the rights in the area, no matter if it is a sellout or not.

I must say though, that 2-1 pitch to Frank in the first appeared to be, as Hawk says "right.... there", and Timmons called it a ball. I couldn't believe. K-ZONE, which I think the announcers would trust that thing with their lives they love it so much, showed it in the very f***ing center of the box. I think K-ZONE is cool, but when the ESPN guy sees that it touched just a little bit of the square it should have been a strike, and if the ball just misses the square, and the ump calls it a strike, "he missed the call"

That last sentence had a lot of words, sorry if it was difficult to follow.

I live in the chicago area so I didn't have to hear them.  To answer Young Gun's Q the game is blacked out on ESPN in the chicago area because FSN chicago owns the rights in the area, no matter if it is a sellout or not.

Well, if you have cable.

I have DirectTV and live in Hanover Park and got the game on ESPN and FSN. It's happened many times before like that.