one thing i want to know...

Iguana

Wait a minute, I just looked at MoTown04's PPD and it says 12

Im talking about the little thing that says Posts Per Day

qwerty is at like 46 a DAY... MoTown04 is at 12 a day

I am just saying that I think most of that has to be useless posts... so before you start jumping all over beastly, which most of EVERYONE does on this board, think about other people too

Beastly is a cool guy i have talked to him over AIM and I have seen some of the s*** he gets, he doesnt deserve that

and qwerty has been here like a month and already has almost 2000 posts... ive been here a year and im only almost at 1000.. Not trying to start anything, just throwing out some things ive noticed

It's a rolling 24 hour clock, he was at 161 for today, I just rechecked. Are you clicking on today's top 10 posters from the home page?

Oops, I just slowed down and re-read your post. You mean his overall, I was looking at just today as an example. And not picking on him.

Also, anyone who gets into the game chats easily racks up another 20.

I live on the Mexico border in McAllen, near Brownsville.

Yeah I know about the game chats, all I was trying to get out is that I am getting sick of seeing people pick on Beastly

im not saying its you, but I have seen it.. Mainly from Steff

Its uncalled for...

Yeah I have heard of Brownsville... I live in Katy

Back to the hats.

One thing that I happen to like about George Steinbrenner is that he makes the players respect the uniform. No facial hair, and all that. No one player is bigger than team.

A uniform is designed to achieve a certain look, and that should be what the players bring onto the field. This is the damn Major Leagues!

Yeah I know about the game chats, all I was trying to get out is that I am getting sick of seeing people pick on Beastly

Its uncalled for...

Yeah I have heard of Brownsville... I live in Katy

Katy, where the wind blows. I played the most painful round of golf in my life at Falcon's Point. Got beat like a drum, couldn't break 80, hell I couldn't break 90.

Its uncalled for...

First of all.. who the hell was b****ing at Beastly..? For those of us that can keep up with the flow of conversation it's clear that MoTown was getting the spamming finger pointed at him.

And second.. what's with all you "kids" worrying about Beastly? If I were him I'd tell you to shut the f*** up cause it's making him look like a baby.

Thank you very much, and have a nice day.

The hats are ridiculous, what is this, the Cabrini Green Summer League?

Don't they know they can get shot in some of our hoods depending on which way it's tilted. Maybe they are representin... :ph34r: They could be Kings and Disciples disgusied as baseball players. :lol:

Still look like total idiots....grow up...