Anyone catch the poll on the Tribune website?

BigNDfan80

WTF?  How about what annoys you the most about the Cubs?  f***ing Chicago Tribune.

chicagosports.com

Its obvious this poll is retaliation for Sox fans stuffing the ballots in the 2004 All-City team. Honestly, I have no problem with it. Rather when newspapers writers (Mariotti) or radio personalities (Jay Hood) are insulting the Sox, believing Cub fans couldn't care less about our team, I'll refer to this poll.

Its obvious this poll is retaliation for Sox fans stuffing the ballots in the 2004 All-City team.  Honestly, I have no problem with it.  Rather when newspapers writers (Mariotti) or radio personalities (Jay Hood) are insulting the Sox, believing Cub fans couldn't care less about our team, I'll refer to this poll.

I think you hit it on the head. They're pissed because it ruins their fun with the All-City team.

Someone either has a ton of time on their hands...or a Sox fan has a program to manipulate the Chicagosports.com polls. Not only are we dominating the ALL-CITY team...but now Sox Management has taken a commanding lead in the poll : "What annoys you the most about the Sox?" Whoever is doing it...GOOD WORK!!! :fthecubs

Someone either has a ton of time on their hands...or a Sox fan has a program to manipulate the Chicagosports.com polls.  Not only are we dominating the ALL-CITY team...but now Sox Management has taken a commanding lead in the poll : "What annoys you the most about the Sox?"  Whoever is doing it...GOOD WORK!!! :fthecubs

I can and will do it. I voted about 2,000 times in 10 minutes last night. It is great fun.

I don't understand why the f*** Frank Thomas' name is on there...  I mean, why stir the pot?

Yeah - Frank Thomas' .456 OBP, .292 Avg, 17 HRs, and 43 RBIs really annoy the f*** out of me...  :rolleyes:

He would annoy the hell out of you if you were a Cubs fan. :fthecubs