Mary Kate Olsen enters rehab for Anorexia...

RibbieRubarb

Oh man, there are too many funny things to say about this. Sorry, I really don't feel too sad here. On a day we see another beheading, I have a hard time finding pity in me for some multi-millionaire who isn't even 18 yet. Yeah, she might have problems, but if I knew my legacy was the Full House show, eating disorders would be the least of my debauchery.

The Cheat gets my vote for funny man of the week! LOL!!!

Oh man, there are too many funny things to say about this. Sorry, I really don't feel too sad here. On a day we see another beheading, I have a hard time finding pity in me for some multi-millionaire who isn't even 18 yet. Yeah, she might have problems, but if I knew my legacy was the Full House show, eating disorders would be the least of my debauchery.

The Cheat gets my vote for funny man of the week! LOL!!!

They are 18. And since you apparently don't know anyone with an ED.. I'm gonna let you slide.. this time ;) . ED's are bad.. very bad mostly because your body is in control once you have "trained" it. Even if you want to stop you can't without help or else you die. See Karen Carpenter for an example of someone else famous who suffered from one, but it's pretty much non-reported because of the shame. Many, many people die from ED's every year. It's very sad.

Wasn't she the fat one?

/Punch my ticket to hell.

s***, we won't need a network in the afterlife, half of SL&P is going to hell :lol:

The scary thing about ED, is we have to eat to live. Drugs, alcohol, etc. we do not need to survive but that eating, water, and breathing stuff is important.

By the way does she . . . :puke I get them confused :huh

/see ya in hell

Damn this means she won't be coming down to Australia. She was meant to be promoting her movie at a shopping centre about 10 mins from my house, at least Ashley is still goin I guess.  :o

If you want to pretend like both of them are there just cross your eyes. :lol:

Damn this means she won't be coming down to Australia. She was meant to be promoting her movie at a shopping centre about 10 mins from my house, at least Ashley is still goin I guess.  :o

With Olsen twins, if you've seen one, you've seen them both.

Or is that breasts? :lol: