Mary Kate Olsen enters rehab for Anorexia...

RibbieRubarb

this situation kind of reminds me of the old joke...two men go down a chimney and at the bottom one has a clean face and one has a face covered in soot. The guy with the clean face goes to wash his while the man with the dirty face does nothing..why? the man with the clean face saw the man with the dirty face and assumed his was dirty as well so he went to wash it....the dirty face guy thought his was clean.

maybe the Olsen twins had the same kind of problem. Mary Kate looked at Ashley (who maybe put on a few pounds) and thought that she too looked fat and started on her downward spiral....while Ashley looked at a ever-shrinking Mary Kate and said "Damn i'm looking too skinny" and will soon go the other way...lol

juddling

:fthecubs :cheers :drink

I love how when they were 17, it was all like "They're so well adjusted, and have their heads on straight and blah blah blah." Now they're super rich, but and in rehab because the parents worked them to death by the time they were 16.

They still have tons of money. It's a common thing in show business unfortunately. Can't a person make a mistake without getting bashed?

They still have tons of money. It's a common thing in show business unfortunately. Can't a person make a mistake without getting bashed?

Obviously not. FWIW, I think they are more well adjusted than most 18 year olds. They have been "running" their company since they were 16 so they are obviously bright, and IMO their parents didn't work them to death. They still maintained a unrealistic "normal" life for people in show business. They still went to public school, and are going to college with the common folks. Sounds pretty normal to me.

Obviously not. FWIW, I think they are more well adjusted than most 18 year olds. They have been "running" their company since they were 16 so they are obviously bright, and IMO their parents didn't work them to death. They still maintained a unrealistic "normal" life for people in show business. They still went to public school, and are going to college with the common folks. Sounds pretty normal to me.

That's really how I feel too. Well said.