McDonalds Sox Commercial

So there's this stupid Cub fan getting a tatoo at a tatoo parlor, and he's talking on his cell and he's like "GUESS WHAT DOOD IM GETTING A HUGE CUBS TATOO". then the screen goes to the back of the tatoo guys head, and his hat had a Sox logo. So then the tatoo guy is like "Yeah man you're gonna love this Cubbie blue all over your back" or something like that, but it turned out he was making a huge Sox tatoo on his back.

:lolhitting :cheers :headbang :fthecubs

:lolhitting

I can't wait to see that commercial. I have yet to see it, but I already know its going to be one of my favorite commercials of all time. :headbang

I wish they could have put a big Sox logo on Sammy instead of just giving him a "special taco." :sosasucks

:lolhitting

I can't wait to see that commercial. I have yet to see it, but I already know its going to be one of my favorite commercials of all time. :headbang

I wish they could have put a big Sox logo on Sammy instead of just giving him a "special taco."  :sosasucks

I saw it on Fox, not sports, but Fox.

Hopefully with will be on Fox Sports.

So there's this stupid Cub fan getting a tatoo at a tatoo parlor, and he's talking on his cell and he's like "GUESS WHAT DOOD IM GETTING A HUGE CUBS TATOO". then the screen goes to the back of the tatoo guys head, and his hat had a Sox logo. So then the tatoo guy is like "Yeah man you're gonna love this Cubbie blue all over your back" or something like that, but it turned out he was making a huge Sox tatoo on his back.

:lolhitting  :cheers  :headbang  :fthecubs

Dude

Please explain this again...it did not make any sense, and being an out of towner, I will never see it...

Dude

Please explain this again...it did not make any sense, and  being an out of towner, I will never see it...

Long story short:

Cub fan on his cell phone bragging about getting the Cubs logo on his back. The artist is a Sox fan, so he puts the Sox logo on his back. So the joke is supposed to be the Cub fan thinks he has the Cubbie logo on his back, when he has the S-O-X on his back.