Leskanic

EvilJester99

Why do you think that its such a great signing when the man was getting pounded pitching for KC? Does him going to Boston make him that much better of a pitcher?

Just wanna hear your thoughts on this

I saw him get mashed right in front of my eyes the second home game of the season for the White Sox, and you could tell something was wrong.

The guy was injured, he's not a 8.00 era pitcher, he's a 3.50 era pitcher, and he can be extremely valuable being that Quantrill type pitcher in front of Williamson and Foulke, or if those Williamson to Oakland rumors for Beltran are true, he can come in and I think fill in nicely as the set-up man.

Why do you think that its such a great signing when the man was getting pounded pitching for KC? Does him going to Boston make him that much better of a pitcher?

Just wanna hear your thoughts on this

Well for one he won't get thrown out there to close since they have foulke. Also he will have alot less pressure on him to perform well since he wil not be the main guy to go to.

interesting... well i can see your points and i think you might be right about it being a good signing

I just wanted to hear some opinions

Hell, for all I know the injury could be something that is really effecting him, which in that case he just gets re-released again for 300k..

it's a low risk, high gain signing..