Killingsworth wants to play for IU

Thanks for the explanation of the facts there. 

IU will be solid and Illinois won't be running away with s***.

Illinois fans sure do get a hard-on about their Big 10 title, yet they failed to do s*** in the big dance when it meant something. 

Last I checked, Mike Davis has gone to more Final Four's than the current crop of players and coaches at Illinois.

Perhaps you should win something or go somewhere before you open your yapper about the great Illini....My bad, they aren't great, just mediocre.  :headbang

The class program in the Big 10 is Michigan State, until Izzo says otherwise.

Well that's the thing. To place Shuf w/ the Illini posters on this board is an insult to the UI people on this board. Shuf's actually a Kansas fan..... :puke

Yes, he recruits very well. This will be a nice test to say how could he can actually coach some good young talent. If he doesn't, i'm sure he'll be under a great amount of fire (not that he isn't already). Talent doesn't do all that much if the coaching isn't there to support it. It will only win you X amount of games. Hopefully he can mesh the young talent with the existing talent, mainly Bracey...and then hope he stays another year.

Very true. Davis deserves a couple of years with these players at the least before people go ape on him. I was reading that college football thread, and I realized that what Willingham in ND is putting up with is so damn close to what Davis is putting up with in IU, that it's scary.

Willingham has sick expectations because he's at the holy grail of college football, Notre Dame. Mike Davis will forever be compared to the guy in the red sweater, as long he's at IU. However, I do like Davis' chances of staying with what most likely should be good results with this team we have now.