Lawton

BobDylan

Did anyone see the way he stared down his HR, then gave Cotts a look while still standing at home? I didn't notice at the park, but I saw it on the highlights.

It was quite ridiculous, and if I'm Cotts or any of the Sox pitchers, I serve one up in his rib cage tomorrow.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lawton has been cocky all the way back to the  Twinkie Dome.

And the tribe has a bunch of guys who don't know how to wear their hats.

Plunk away

Thank the Lord somebody else has noticed this!!! It's been driving me up a friggin' wall! Isn't this how all the cool Hip Hop stars wear there hats? Though, in Hip Hop it is much more slanted, as I don't think MLB would let these knuckleheads get away with it that much. But is this where that is starting. Excuse my ignorance, I am just not up on my Hip Hop stuff, but I know I have seen videos on MTV and Fuse with this look.

Ahhh, read all of the posts now, and it seems that I might be right. Though, not all Hip Hop are criminals, right? :ph34r:

Did anyone see the way he stared down his HR, then gave Cotts a look while still standing at home? I didn't notice at the park, but I saw it on the highlights.

It was quite ridiculous, and if I'm Cotts or any of the Sox pitchers, I serve one up in his rib cage tomorrow.

What can you expect from a former Twin ;)