Whoohooo!! 700 posts!!

RibbieRubarb

Young gun is just terrible 190 posts in one day. How can you possibly post 190 posts in one damn day. I am sure that stocking is Stocking is referring to me and yeah i do post alot in the game threads. But i also post alot outside of the game thread where i post my opinion on something or facts.

My post average is going to dwindle over the summer. I have to work from 7-3, 3-5 is shower/clean time, the rest of the night I am usually hanging out and stuff, and by the time I get home, I am too tired to post :angry:

Tonight I am taking a night off...lots of posts :headbang

500 posts in 3 days vs. 700 in over a year -- Compare.

I don't do all of them, I share with my brother, he recently just registered and as you can tell by the number of posts I have since he registered

why do you share with your brother? Why didnt he just create an SN all by himself. And in the last week you have been posting A TON. Are you saying he just created a sn? cause it doesnt seem like it....

yes, my brother just registered as DMarte43

I remember Shuff went post crazy when he joined up.

I don't understand why people take this kind of stuff seriously.

If you gave me the names of 5 posters, I could not tell you who has the highest total. I could only tell you which of the 5 creates the best posts, and which of the five is the biggest asshole.

I wonder if it would even be humanly possible for me to catch up to you in 24 hours.  If I posted 24/7, I probably could not do it...I just wouldn't know what to write.

Over 5,000 posts in 1 day :unsure:

You would have to be posting like A a a a a a a a...in every other reply...

Over 5,000 posts in 1 day  :unsure:

You would have to be posting like A a a a a a a a...in every other reply...

It would have to be a pretty exhausting thing...You think masturbating is rough on the wrist, try writing posts for 24 hours :lol: