Senate Hopeful Ryan's Honesty Questioned

juddling

Senate hopeful Jack Ryan has been in the news alot lately with the unsealing of his divorce records from actress Jeri Ryan (Star Trek fame).

among her court accusations was that is was constantly taking her to various sex clubs and tried to convince her to do things in front of people.

some people are calling Ryan a sex addict or a 'freak'.

gee....he's got a hot hollywood wife and who knows what he 'packing'. maybe he's proud and wants to show off.

Hell.....if he asked her to dress up in full Borg uniform and rode her in the middle of a Trek convention all the while saying "Assimilate THIS b****!!" then i would consider him freaky!!!

juddling

:fthecubs :drink

Link

CHICAGO - Top members of Senate candidate Jack Ryan's own party are questioning his honesty after the unsealing of his embarrassing divorce papers, a controversy that some analysts say could sink his campaign.

Republican National Committee (news - web sites) member Mary Jo Arndt said Ryan misled her about the contents of the divorce records, which include allegations that he insisted that his then-wife, actress Jeri Lynn Ryan, go to sex clubs with him. Ryan denied the allegations.

Smoking Gun has the documents

I'm certain as a staunch Republican he will be running on a strong family values platform.

Well if he is elected, and if he continues to visit those clubs, wouldn't that put him in a bad situation? Get your Senator Sex Tapes Here!

Again.. I don't care. He'll be under a microscope if elected so I don't think it'll be an issue.

Again.. I don't care. He'll be under a microscope if elected so I don't think it'll be an issue.

Steff wants him on the FCC oversight committee to help out Stern, could you imagine him voting on an indecency bill? :lol:

My problem with this is that nothing is proven. Lots of s*** is said during custody battles. He kept dragging her to these sex clubs against her will? I read that he tried to "coerce" her into having sex with him there. What does that mean? Did he put her in a headlock? Give her an Indian burn? Or does it entail, "Hey honey, we should do that! Awww c'mon. OK, forget it." I'm not saying it is an outright lie, but there is a lot left unexplained and I'm not going to take unproven allegations as proof of his depravity.

My problem with this is that nothing is proven. Lots of s*** is said during custody battles. He kept dragging her to these sex clubs against her will? I read that he tried to "coerce" her into having sex with him there. What does that mean? Did he put her in a headlock? Give her an Indian burn? Or does it entail, "Hey honey, we should do that! Awww c'mon. OK, forget it." I'm not saying it is an outright lie, but there is a lot left unexplained and I'm not going to take unproven allegations as proof of his depravity.

Indian burn... ROTFLMAO!!! :lol:

And I agree. Anything you say in divorce preceedings goes on record.. doesn't mean it's true. And I have to question her comments about him being such a great father, great bond with the son, spends a lot of time with him... if my ex was so "dangerous" to me.. I sure as hell wouldn't want him taking care of my son alone....

Well how I understood it in the news is that she said he would say they are going somewhere else and then they would be at these sex clubs. Beyond that for all we know it could have been just what you said.

What's funny is that Ryan spent over a month paying an aide to follow Obama everywhere with a video camera and get anything that might be worth a negative ad. All Obama had to do was go look at a divorce report. And he probably didn't. He won't even make any kind of statement on the issue other than, its not appropriate for me to comment on. That's rare. A politician with class.