WTF just happened?

Bighurt52235

Not defending Carlos, but it didn't help that the homerun sirens were going off and the piano rendition of 'Nah Nah Hey Hey' started, but either way, he should have busted ass out of the box till he got a signal from the ump that it was a goner.

Yeah... Did you ever think that maybe Carlos saw Frank do it, and then when Carlos hit it he would try to think "Now thats how its done"

eh...... nevermind... I am going nowhere with this

We lost, lets go out there tomorrow and make up for it.. Im sure Carlos and Frank both know not to assume they got one again

Frank didnt hit a double, it was an error. But they showed the replay and we WALKED down the first base line and watched the ball. Case closed.

Carlos got thrown out because he STOOD at the plate and watched the ball hit the fence. Case Closed.

They were both douchbags tonight.

Dude what does it matter? Carlos knocked in Frank and we got the RBI

That doesnt change the final score... we play tomorrow, why worry about what happened last night... it will only ruin your focus

It just baffles me how anyone could defend two guys that watched balls they thought were HR's either get droped at the warning track, or bounce of the wall. How can you defened stupid errors that HAVE to be avoided. Especailly when the team is in this losing trend.

because it HAPPENS

im not gonna jump all over them for it, yeah they made fools of themselves... but Frank and Carlos are both batting .290 + and have been huge for this team this year

If they werent doing good this year then i wouldnt see any reason for them to be thinking that, but they have been huge for this team this year and havent been making stupid ass mistakes on a nightly basis

I won't defend their lapses. I say fine them, but like Man of Steel

says, they are great players.

s*** happens and they must be forgiven.

There are other reasons we got beat once again.

The sad thing is we didn't win after yesterday's dramatic win.

I thought that would turn us around for good.

Sure it does... Carlos should be on second with 2 outs. 

Paulie homered in the next AB... If carlos doesn't make a bonehead play the game is completely different.

So? That doesnt mean PK Would have homered with a man on and 2 outs because he led the next inning off fresh with a HR

YOu dont know what would have happened... so lets move on and not worry about it we have MORE games to play!

Not defending Carlos, but it didn't help that the homerun sirens were going off and the piano rendition of 'Nah Nah Hey Hey' started, but either way, he should have busted ass out of the box till he got a signal from the ump that it was a goner.

Everybody should be ashamed of themsleves - including the Two Blind Bozos Farmer and Rooney who not only proclaimed that ball to be long gone, that it brought rain down with it or some other contrived crap, but ALSO did the same s*** with with Frank's drive a few minutes before - as in "the pitch....Frank just made it a 1-run game, folks.....oh no, the wind has got....."

Honestly, Chip Carey has never been this useless./=