Ashlee Simpson

SuperSteve

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's the worst singer ever, and annoying as hell. I just want to go to LA and tell her she's an idiot. And, as I speak, Jessica Simpson comes on, wow, it just gets better. :lol:

As long as Jessica Simpson doesn't sing, she's fine. :headbang

I do hate when siblings feed of their other siblings success.

Glad somebody got it.  After I posted, I realized that Highlights is probably a little to old for a majority on this board to remember.  Do they still make it, and I just out grew it?

I remember that magazine. I had a subscription in elementary school and the hidden pictures were so much fun. I think they still make it because I think I've seen it on shelves or at my cousins house.

With the combined IQ of the two of them you might be able to finish the hidden pictures puzzle in the latest issue of Highlights.

Hell yeah I remember Highlights. That was the s***.

The only thing I ever worried about was the hidden pictures puzzle. I could give a s*** about the stories in it.

BTW, you think they stopped making it? Think again.

With the combined IQ of the two of them you might be able to finish the hidden pictures puzzle in the latest issue of Highlights.

I honestly believe that Jessica Simpson is attempting to be a Gracie Allen for the new millenium. I think she plays dumb, because she knows it will get her attention, and it could work to her benefit. Gracie Allen was one of the biggest airheads ever, and it was all a brilliantly played act that made her and George famous beyond all they could imagine. She was smart enough to know she had to be dumb. I seriously would not be surprised to find a bunch of episodes of the "Burns And Allen Show" in Jessica's place. I don't like Jessica, and it pains me to even speak her name in the same breath as the amazing Gracie, but it is just what I am picking up on. And no, Gracie never, ever, stepped out of character, so I don't expect Jessica to either.

I honestly believe that Jessica Simpson is attempting to be a Gracie Allen for the new millenium. I think she plays dumb, because she knows it will get her attention, and it could work to her benefit. Gracie Allen was one of the biggest airheads ever, and it was all a brilliantly played act that made her and George famous beyond all they could imagine. She was smart enough to know she had to be dumb. I seriously would not be surprised to find a bunch of episodes of the "Burns And Allen Show" in Jessica's place.  I don't like Jessica, and it pains me to even speak her name in the same breath as the amazing Gracie, but it is just what I am picking up on. And no, Gracie never, ever, stepped out of character, so I don't expect Jessica to either.

I dunno, Nick Lachey looks legimiately irriated with her quite frequently, but that's just my two cents.