Ashlee Simpson

SuperSteve

I doubt that she's YOUR girlfriend..

So what's the point?  :huh

Never said she was, but since you feel inclined to call a beautiful woman ugly, I'd like to see what you're walking around with... :unsure:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is average in looks and above average in body.

Far from "butt ugly". So her nose is not as tiny as Kate Bosworth's or Rhonda Mitchell's. Big deal.

There are a hellalot more girls who look like Ashlee Simpson or Amanda Bynes in the "real world" than they are girls who look like a young Michelle Pfeiffer or a young Zeta-Jones.

Yawn.

She is average in looks and above average in body. 

Far from "butt ugly".  So her nose is not as tiny as Kate Bosworth's or Rhonda Mitchell's.  Big deal.

There are a hellalot more girls who look like Ashlee Simpson or Amanda Bynes in the "real world"  than they are girls who look like a young Michelle Pfeiffer or a young Zeta-Jones.   

Yawn.

And what do goats prefer? :wub: :nono

Never said she was, but since you feel inclined to call a beautiful woman ugly, I'd like to see what you're walking around with... :unsure:

Back to my main point, she is absolutly brutal...her music must really get a touch up with all that technology. She is too dumb, and I think its genuine dumb. Personally, I don't think she is ugly by any means, but she is an idiot.

What would be funny is that every person who calls any of these celebs, whoever they may be, ugly or whatever, to post a picture of their current gf/wife, f*ck buddy or whatever so that we can have a real humor fest.

I don't think she's all that. Her face is shaped kinda odd. Too round maybe? But she is pretty.

Sorry, she's not that good looking.

She's got Owen Wilson nose.  :banghead

That's it!! The nose. I couldn't figure it out.. but yes her nose is a bit too big. She'll probably grow into it. How old is she anyway?

I just don't see what could have upset SuperSteve so - it's not as if Ashlee Simpsons called a medium fly-ball a home-run as John Rooney likes to do. :lol: :ph34r:

Seriously, how come no outrage over, say, Solange Knowles, Ray-J or Jaimme-Lynn Spears?

I would think anybody who grew up in this culture and/or who knows anything about realities of showbiz, would yawn at Ash-Simp. She's got no talent, lives off her sister's name and is highly overrated in looks........Whoa, hold the phone, never heard that characterization before. :rolleyes:

Seriously, how come no outrage over, say, Solange Knowles, Ray-J or Jaimme-Lynn Spears?   

I'm certainly not outraged about AshSimp, but I could certainly do without an MTV series about her warbling.

Also, I don't think I've ever even seen the three you listed.

Not much worse than seeing her yodel on MTV when I'm channel-surfing, hoping to catch a random glimpse of Jamie from the Real World ( oh, to be 15 years younger, single and attractive.... :lol: )

Right Right, but is she Brutal? I think not.

Right, right, are you a f***ing idiot, yes, yes. You're a moron Aboz, a real f***ing moron. I am sorry. You are seriously a f***ing idiot.

My first post was:

Brutal, all I can say, brutal.

My second quote was:

Who say a comercial for "Zoo Books." I did!

My only other quote was:

Back to my main point, she is absolutly brutal...her music must really get a touch up with all that technology. She is too dumb, and I think its genuine dumb. Personally, I don't think she is ugly by any means, but she is an idiot.

The only time I mentioned her looks was when I said that she is not ugly. You are an absolute idiot. I am sorry to say. Maybe some people actually look at talent from people, I am sorry you don't. Go back to your fantasy world where you dream about Paris Hilton and Ashlee Simpson. I am very happy with my girlfriend, thank you very much you dumbass.

Sheesh do I hate dumbasses.

I just don't see what could have upset SuperSteve so - it's not as if Ashlee Simpsons called a medium fly-ball a home-run as John Rooney likes to do.    :lol:  :ph34r:

I would think anybody who grew up in this culture and/or who knows anything about realities of showbiz, would yawn at Ash-Simp. She's got no talent, lives off her sister's name and is highly overrated in looks........Whoa, hold the phone, never heard that characterization before. :rolleyes:

I had nothing to do with saying she was ugly, etc. I just think she has no talent. She isn't a very good singer. I am sorry to say. She is where she is because she is a Simpson. More power to her, but she just seems like the type who will fall off the face of the earth soon enough.

I'm sorry I am not such a pervert like Aboz. ;)