Ashlee Simpson

SuperSteve

Well, I was the only one who said brutal. Boy, lets see then. Now you put your tail between your legs and run away. Way to go pervert.

I never said anything to you, so I can't really reply to what you're saying. Sorry.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, does the baby want his mommy? :crying

:lol:

All of these pleasantries over Ashlee Simpson, wow. And by the way, I watched some of her show this afternoon and had to turn it off. She is the stupidest b**** I have ever seen. She doesn't know how to sweep the f***ing ground. Steve is right, so what if you think she is hot, she is a dumb MF.

All of these pleasantries over Ashlee Simpson, wow. And by the way, I watched some of her show this afternoon and had to turn it off. She is the stupidest b**** I have ever seen. She doesn't know how to sweep the f***ing ground. Steve is right, so what if you think she is hot, she is a dumb MF.

Exactly. That's what I was saying.

So her show's not like the OC? :crying :lol: