Well....

CWSGuy406

and what did his call consist of? Just curious

Umm - Actually I'm not sure, I was just thinking about that it was cool that soxtalk and futuresox got shoutouts. Towards the end of the call, though, they were talking about how we shouldn't throw back homeruns, even if a Cub hits one this weekend.

I heard it drivin home from the game, he called in and right away said i just wanna make a shoutout to futuresox and soxtalk but he said it so fast you could barely understand him, then I think he said somethin else but i dont remember then finished it off by sayin to add to your "they: throw back home run Balls", We: Dont". He said "We: Dont have ignorint fans" or somethin like that

I heard it drivin home from the game, he called in and right away said i just wanna make a shoutout to futuresox and soxtalk but he said it so fast you could barely understand him, then I think he said somethin else but i dont remember then finished it off by sayin to add to your "they: throw back home run Balls", We: Dont". He said "We: Dont have ignorint fans" or somethin like that

My call

"Hey Dave...I'd like to give a shoutout to futuresox and soxtalk.com...then I said To chime in with what Ed said, I think we have no choice to keep our starters in if our bullpen gives up home runs and earned runs like this. Then I said, here, I'll finish the analogy for you.

They: Throw the ball on the field.

We: Don't have ignorant fans."

He laughed, I said cya and moved on

What I didn't mention is that I am worried about the weekend. Anyone else going to be concerned about our pitching and losing against the Cubs and getting bashed.

A sweep is in our future.... :crying

A sweep is in our future.... :crying

I actually don't see that happening. I don't see us winning the series, but I don't see us being swept. It's too big of a series(whether or not the players will admit it...they know exactly what's at stake, that being bragging rights until next year) for them to play like complete s*** and get swept.

We'll pull out one game.

Anyone else hear me on air? Thoughts.

I didn't hear you. I don't listen to the postgame show unless I was at the game..

If we don't win tomorrow then I'll really be worried about the Cubs series. But you never know when this team can break out. Also, the Cuns momentum could be killed with a loss tomorrow coupled with the hard loss tonight.