Who is going to the game Friday?

The Beast

Alright, now I am going. Props to Terry for the tickets. Anyone else going? I'd meet up on the fan deck...hey, its going to be fun tomarrow...I can't wait til they do the starting lineup, if I was a pitcher I'd be threatened...Jon Garland pitching...eh...get out of the 6th inning and we'll be okay...thoughts?

I will be there, in the Vince section(That's the Upper Deck)

I'm not a fan of the UD, but Sox-Cubs + free ticket = Ed shuts up and deals with it.

UD isn't so bad. Don't be ashamed of it. :D Agreed, your still going to the game.

I've sat in the upper deck and on the club level at this type of game. Now thanks to a generous individual I can go sit in season ticket holders seats.

Prior's pitching tomarrow?  :headshake Garland...

Yea Beastly, just try to have fun son....Perhaps bring something to read, a game to play or maybe a hot chick to keep your mind elsewhere.

Yea Beastly, just try to have fun son....Perhaps bring something to read, a game to play or maybe a hot chick to keep your mind elsewhere.

I should have some of those for today with Rauch on the mound. But I have a friend with me which will make things a lot better.

I should have some of those for today with Rauch on the mound. But I have a friend with me which will make things a lot better.

Yea I was going to drive up today, but I had a car problem so I am stuck at home watching the game.

Nonetheless, I probably would have been pissed after a 5 hour drive had Rauch gotten bombed.

Alright, now I am going. Props to Terry for the tickets. Anyone else going? I'd meet up on the fan deck...hey, its going to be fun tomarrow...I can't wait til they do the starting lineup, if I was a pitcher I'd be threatened...Jon Garland pitching...eh...get out of the 6th inning and we'll be okay...thoughts?

I'll be there, in Sec 102 I think. The pitching matchup looks ugly, but what R ya gonna do?

On my way out the door now to HOPEFULLY see this 5th starter curse finally come to an end.

Hey, Beastly, was that you on AM1000 yesterday night post-game? I was driving back from dinner in Greektown and only half paying attention to the radio until I heard the shout out to the sites. :headbang

I'll be there, in Sec 102 I think.  The pitching matchup looks ugly, but what R ya gonna do?

On my way out the door now to HOPEFULLY see this 5th starter curse finally come to an end.

Hey, Beastly, was that you on AM1000 yesterday night post-game? I was driving back from dinner in Greektown and only half paying attention to the radio until I heard the shout out to the sites. :headbang

If you wanna meet up that'd be great. Pitching matchup does suck, but Prior...man i dunno, he could be bad...

Yes, that was me. I made Wills laugh.

I'm going tmorrow...great seats...section 154

Anyone want to meet up? I'd like to meet some fellow sox fans who know what they are talking about rather than some punk kids in front of me not knowing anything. Well if I don't see you guys, I'll have quickman and JimH (most likely) and my dad to talk about White Sox baseball with.