Mid-June Poll

aboz56

Where will the White Sox finish the season in the AL Central?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Where will the White Sox finish the season in the AL Central?

• First
    • Second
    • Third
    • Fourth
    • Fifth

I'm worried about them but right now I'd say second. If we can't beat lesser teams, forget it. I view the standings, NOT the current hit streaks.

I'd like to think first.

A realistic view from Beastly, it's scary when he is one of the biggest realists out there at this point. :ph34r:

I went with third, as I see it going:

Minny

Cleveland

Sox

KC

Detroit

Here's mine

White Sox

Minnesota

Cleveland

Detroit

Kansas City

Both Minnesota and Cleveland may end up in second place. Reason why I think the Sox will make it is because we have a new manager meaning everything is going to be different. I have faith in Oz.

I can't vote, I think it's too early to tell. Considering the fact that this team has yet to get on a roll. I don't know how we are 4 games above .500, and only 2 games out of first place. I really don't think Minnesota is that much better, in fact lately I'm more afraid of Cleveland than Minnesota.

Let's just hope we get on a roll.

CWSOX45

Of course every one is going to vote 1st place since this is a White Sox discussion board  :rolleyes:

Yeah. You've been reading any other thread? :lol:

It's going to be tough again to win the division with 1/5 arm tied behind our back.

We need Maggs back sooner, rather than later and no more major injuries. If we have any injury to Mark or Estaban we're looking at third or fourth. Second or third if Garland or Sho go down.

On the plus side, I have confidence in JR and KW filling the starter hole. Hopefully not by giving up the farm (system) or 25 man to do it.