Shoney on DL

EvilJester99

yeah i f***in read this on the scoreboard when i was at the game today, it just made the day worse. so now diaz has to go tomorrow :crying

how was it there today?

seemed like there were WAY too many cub fans.

I'm going sunday...

how was it there today?

seemed like there were WAY too many cub fans.

I'm going sunday...

there were a lot of cubs fans, at least in my section. got excellent parking, right by the exit for the pay lot. no traffic going home was nice. Upper deck is a lot better than last year (at least i think so). 99% of the cubs fans around me had no idea wat was going on. it was fun, woulda been better with a white sox winner. suprisingly, no fights that i saw.

also i was talking to a guy from seattle who was sitting next to me who said that reports in seattle is that the chances for the sox getting garcia are better than the yankees.

there were a lot of cubs fans, at least in my section. got excellent parking, right by the exit for the pay lot. no traffic going home was nice. Upper deck is a lot better than last year (at least i think so). 99% of the cubs fans around me had no idea wat was going on. it was fun, woulda been better with a white sox winner. suprisingly, no fights that i saw.

also i was talking to a guy from seattle who was sitting next to me who said that reports in seattle is that the chances for the sox getting garcia are better than the yankees.

If we get Garcia and Ortiz...

Buerhle

Loaiza

Garcia

Ortiz

Garland

I'd love Jon as a 5th starter.. and show.. who knows... back to long relief with Cotts or Adkins sent down? I know Scott wouldn't be happy, but he'd help us more in the bullpen than in the rotation if we did acquire both.

One can only dream... but not too silly of a dream.

I'd really prefer Johnson and Garcia...