Sox will steal a game they've no business winning

sox-r-us

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a gut feeling we will win Diaz and against Zam tomorrow....

not sure why I have this feeling.

:headbang

I feel the same way. i feel like Diaz will come out and give up only a couple rus in 6 innings and i think if we can keep it close we can win the game. I think the Sox will also be able to screw with Zambranos head and make him lose his cool.

Zambrano=Maniac

Well considering the circumstances, that's what i see happening. I don't know too many Sox fans that are geared up for tomorrow's game. Zambrano vs. Diaz? It just looks flat out ugly

That said, hope i'm wrong, hope we pull of a shocker.

I would love for them to just upset them tomarrow. It would make my weekend :fthecubs

I've got absolutely no faith in tommorow's game, luckily i won't be around to watch it.

Here's to the sox proving me wrong: :headbang

Hopefully the sox show up on sunday though when I'll be at the cell.

I've got absolutely no faith in tommorow's game, luckily i won't be around to watch it. 

Here's to the sox proving me wrong: :headbang

Hopefully the sox show up on sunday though when I'll be at the cell.

I have the option to listen to it, but probably will not.

Don't want too many Cubs fans coming in asking what the score is when we're losing...

Well I get to see a Sox-Cubs game, and it's been awhile since I've seen a Sox-Cubs game where the Sox loss. (I caught the Friday and Saturday games both times last season, but I was golfing on the Sunday's where we lost.) Let's hope this streak can continue. I really hate being 3 back right now; second place is really getting old. We've been a second-place team for as long as I've known.

your all a bunch of non believers

and as soon as the final score is like Sox 5 - Cubs 3 you will all be singing a different tune

Why cant you just hope the Sox win insted of talking about guaranteed losses and bulls*** like that??

come on.. thats pathetic.. I hope our TEAM doesnt think the same way all of you do :angry:

your all a bunch of non believers

and as soon as the final score is like Sox 5 - Cubs 3 you will all be singing a different tune

Why cant you just hope the Sox win insted of talking about guaranteed losses and bulls*** like that??

come on.. thats pathetic.. I hope our TEAM doesnt think the same way all of you do  :angry:

I agree with you. I think we will pull this off.

Being postive though is a dying bread around here.

Most of the attitudes currently on this thread is sickening. Y'all b**** and complain and say things like "where's the offense?" "we need a real pitcher" and blah blah blah. I agree the Sox haven't been playing as great as they could be, but that doesn't give you any reason to give up on them. The fans are as just important to this team as the players. If all their fans give up and say they have no chance of winning, then why should they care? Stop being so down on the team. I say :fthecubs and f*** the statistics! The Sox chances don't look good today, but the players aren't going to give up and either should you. Go Sox!!

Most of the attitudes currently on this thread is sickening.  Y'all b**** and complain and say things like "where's the offense?" "we need a real pitcher" and blah blah blah.  I agree the Sox haven't been playing as great as they could be, but that doesn't give you any reason to give up on them.  The fans are as just important to this team as the players.  If all their fans give up and say they have no chance of winning, then why should they care?  Stop being so down on the team.  I say  :fthecubs and f*** the statistics!  The Sox chances don't look good today, but the players aren't going to give up and either should you.  Go Sox!!

Your f***ing right. I'm not going to immediatly assume we lose. Stranger s*** has happened in the pass. GO SOX we can kick the s*** out of them :headbang :bringit :fthecubs :bringit :headbang