Sox will steal a game they've no business winning

sox-r-us

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say Diaz pitched a pretty nice game considering the circumstances and all.

Pretty nice??

He pitched the biggest game of the season by ANY Sox starter. His runs were given up once the Sox got off to a 5-0 nothing lead.

Who knows, if he gives up a couple of runs in the first 3 innings and Zambrano gets the lead, Sox probably do not score and lose this game. Seen it happen to the Sox and Zambrano MANY, MANY times.

Diaz pitched a HELLAVA game - which is more than I could say for Judy.

Pretty nice??

He pitched the biggest game of the season by ANY Sox starter.    His runs were given up once the Sox got off to a 5-0 nothing lead.

Who knows, if he gives up a couple of runs in the first 3 innings and Zambrano gets the lead, Sox probably do not score and lose this game. Seen it happen to the Sox and Zambrano MANY, MANY times.

Diaz pitched a HELLAVA game - which is more than I could say for Judy.

If you get the thumbs up from Brando, you know you've done your job.

Ok Ok... I didn't want to get overly excited about his start today. Diaz did look damn good out there. A LOT better than his first 2 starts.

You gotta take out his first start, since you gotta chalk that up to first game nerves. His second start was on 3 days rest.

Kenny should still be working the phones for 2 more arms, but I'm not scared of having Diaz pitch.