Sox will steal a game they've no business winning

sox-r-us

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

your all a bunch of non believers

and as soon as the final score is like Sox 5 - Cubs 3 you will all be singing a different tune

Why cant you just hope the Sox win insted of talking about guaranteed losses and bulls*** like that??

come on.. thats pathetic.. I hope our TEAM doesnt think the same way all of you do  :angry:

To all of you who falll under these guidlines :fyou

and someone drop me some props for the prediction YRD MEH!!!!!

impossible to overestimate how much a dependable closer means to a team.

impossible.

I won't go THAT far, but loss of Koch is HUUUUGE.

Remember how he single-handedly stopped our momentum in 2003 in Tampa (there were numerous moments when he and Rick White shat all over Sox fans, but that was Definitive Koch) and set the team into the tail-spin that basically cost them the season in retrospect?

What about him turning a thriving 31-22 team that just handled Texas and Anaheim with relative ease.....into the blooody mess they are today by blowing Oakland and Seattle games with enviable verve?

Sox should have admitted their screw-up and cut their losses - best stock traders of all time were wrong at least 50% of the time but made millions because, among other things, they knew how to minimize their losses. I blame JR for a lot of things, but KW is the one who's responsible for these losses since obviously forced Manuel and Ozzie to continue to go with him.