I feel like this organization

WSoxShuf

What exactly did he say that wasn't truth? I may not think Ozzie is to blame all that much, look at the lack of pitching he has to work with. But majority of the rest is true - we knew since last season that we needed a 5th pitcher and what did we get in the offseason? Well, if we got a bonafide 5th pitcher then, I missed it.

The Sox have a 3 man starting rotation - how in hell can you win a division on that (yeah, even in this weak-assed division)?! Yeah, I am hoping KW pulls a rabbit out of his hat and gets a couple starters (to say the least), but I'm not holding my breath.

I am only 27, but I was thinking the other night how 6 months after my Granddad was born, they won a world series, appeared in another when my mother was 10 and nothing since. My Granddad died 11 years ago this coming July 5th without ever really seeing them win a world series (I doubt he saw much of the one when he was about 6 months old).

But that is MHO and it is just a vent at this time. And YES, I am hoping and praying that something works out so I can enjoy the rest of this season as much as possible.

It's impossible to get back in a race when you're down 3 games in the standings, with 92 games to go.....

After the sweep is completed and the ASS kicking that Minnesota will be putting on you, well, I'd say it is safe to say the season is over.

At least they didn't tease you as long as they did last year.

no offense, but after reading your post, you may be one of the dumbest posters I've seen on this board. The organization hasn't won a WS in 90+ years and we haven't had good fans since the 90s, but yet JR is to blame for it all.

upper half in payroll, upper half in play -- bottom half in attendance ... common sense, idiot.

If you cannot see the connection then you are obviously a tool and you will never get it.

If you've been a fan of this team for any amonut of time and don't feel the need to rant every now and again, you're nuts.  Let the guy say what he wants. Why do people feel the need to control what other people say/feel?

I feel it's pretty worthless though when you're conceding the season with 92 games to go. A 3 game deficit is not even close to being impossible with 92 remaining games.

If you've been a fan of this team for any amonut of time and don't feel the need to rant every now and again, you're nuts.  Let the guy say what he wants. Why do people feel the need to control what other people say/feel?

No, it's more of Wsoxshuf's attitude and bandwagon-y-ness that pisses me and a lot of people off. One minute we are the best, no team can beat us, Ozzie is a god, and we will be World Series Champions. The next minute we suck and will be lucky to not finish last in the AL.

That's how I feel, at least...

greasy and CWSguy said it already, i have no problem with a little ranting. But if that's all they do, you have to say something. Too many people on this board complain/rant 100% of their time. We dont' need that, especially when they give up all hope after one bad week.

Shuf said:

"My dad says it best million dollar talent, and a brain worth s***."

Now we know why you cuss so much if dad taught you well.

Just kidding but the sophomoric cussing does come across

as a drunken rant.

I agree with the Reinsdork comments, but the rest of your rants

are bandwagon jumping of the cliched degree.

You did proclaim the Sox had so much heart after the Montreal

game and now you again say they have no heart.

I'm sure you liked Lee when he was hitting in 28 straight games.

I agree about Gload and also hate Reinsdork, but I think with

Maggs we have a pretty OK team, albeit streaky.

Without him I think we suck.

The bottom line is Reinsdork sucks, but if you were running the

team there would be NO payroll cause you'd fire the manager

after every tough week and have a roster that totally turned over

every week.

Reinsdork does suck, tho!!!