Mr. Zero

Old Socks

I was "watching" the game on CBSsportsline, and this kid must be something special. If he pitched ANYWHERE else he would have pitched a lot more and in games that were on the line, and he would be the biggest celebrity in town. By not using him, I bet we have blown and extra 4-6 games, although I cannot tell you which ones.

I was "watching" the game on CBSsportsline, and this kid must be something special.  If he pitched ANYWHERE else he would have pitched a lot more and in games that were on the line, and he would be the biggest celebrity in town.  By not using him, I bet we have blown and extra 4-6 games, although I cannot tell you which ones.

The whole reason he signed with the Sox is because they said he had a shot at being the closer. He is now the closer and is getting his saves. He wouldn't have gotten this chance else where.

I was "watching" the game on CBSsportsline, and this kid must be something special.  If he pitched ANYWHERE else he would have pitched a lot more and in games that were on the line, and he would be the biggest celebrity in town.  By not using him, I bet we have blown and extra 4-6 games, although I cannot tell you which ones.

Kid? He's 35 :P

The whole reason he signed with the Sox is because they said he had a shot at being the closer. He is now the closer and is getting his saves. He wouldn't have gotten this chance else where.

Can you imagine if we would hav signed Otsuka to set up for him too. Shingo and him are havin great seasons.

It's difficult to speculate on what might have been if he would have been closer from the start. The way things worked out, he was able to get comfortable and confident in his ability to get major league hitters out. As it is, we now have a closer to lead us to the promised land through the second half.

Kid?  He's  35  :P

I realize that he's 35, but he does kinda look like a big 8-year-old out there.

Could be that giant grin on his face, or the oversized uniform, like he has to wear his big brother's clothes, but he comes off young to me.

Of course, I am 41, so he IS a kid to me.... :D

I had to laugh at this from the Daily Herald.

Takatsu got Ramirez, Hollandsworth and Derrek Lee in the ninth inning to earn his third save. Lee was visibly upset at the way Takatsu was throwing the ball, perhaps because the pitches take so darn long to get to the plate.

Derrek Lee doesn't like they way Takatsu pitches.

Too f***ing bad, :crying crybaby.

:fthecubs

I had to laugh at this from the Daily Herald.

Derrek Lee doesn't like they way Takatsu pitches. 

Too f***ing bad,  :crying crybaby.

:fthecubs

Awww Did da widdle baby get his timing messed up??!?!?

Go wipe your nose shut the hell up biatch!!!!