Rubber time

Heads22

Come on Elo, get Walker right here. Damn, Walker with a nice 2 out single. Patterson is up right here.

Todd Walker is a damn good hitter.

This is definately a big at bat here for patterson. Elo needs to get out of this unsaved. 1 pitch one out..Patterson grounds out to Wee Willie :headbang

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember how when I would pitch, when my team scored runs I'd just go out and throw strikes and let them go and I could really ease into a groove and feel comfortable and get really effective.  I'd just rock and fire and throw strikes and you could really get your team to stay in the game and knock the opponents out of the game.

Yea... then you had that surgery.. :lol:

Even w/ the base hit to RF...E-Lo did a nice job there.

Let's get some more runs Sox! :headbang

He was really busting the guys in, but also throwing strikes. Me likey, he's good when he goes right at em. Sure you'll get beat every once in a while, but usually if you have good mechanics and good stuff, more often then not you'll get the job done.

He was really busting the guys in, but also throwing strikes.  Me likey, he's good when he goes right at em.  Sure you'll get beat every once in a while, but usually if you have good mechanics and good stuff, more often then not you'll get the job done.

Ozzie wasn't patting him on the ass when he went out there. He must have gotten Loaiza's attention.

Willie steals 2nd on a pitch out and then hauls ass into 3rd on the wild throw. Tremendous job Willie. When Willie figures out stealing, look out.

I'd really like to see the Sox bring in someone to teach him the art of stealing. Find a veteran next year to come off the bench or something that has that type of experience or something along thoes lines.

That was pretty cool play by Maddux their trying to fake out Willie. Run scores on Rowands RBI ground out.

7-4 Sox :headbang