Rubber time

Heads22

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With all his speed he needs to do a lot less worrying and a lot more running.  Being agressive when you have his type of speed KILLS.

How about the devil rays with gathright, baldelli, and crawford. Not looking forward to playing them next year, especially how they ran all over us this year.

How about the devil rays with gathright, baldelli, and crawford. Not looking forward to playing them next year, especially how they ran all over us this year.

If you don't have a good defense and go up against a club like that....oh man. I'd absolutely hate playing defense against those guys, especially if your an infielder.

You have to get o the ball as quick as possible and make strong accurate quick throws every time. That puts a lot of pressure on ya.

The best thing you can do is have a good mix of speed and power and the Sox are close to that. Crede, Konerko, and Thomas are the only slow guys in the lineup. The Sox are also becoming better and better baserunners, although I'd like to see Miguel and Willie keep working on getting better jumps as well as Uribe.

Moises hit one deep to the track but Timo has room. Sosa now up with no one on.

Sosa absolutely clobbered both of those homers. I'd say go in.

But Elo sets up outside and paints the outside corner. bust him in, bust him in. Actually this would be a good time to knock him on his ass (not bean him, but bring it inside and have him go to the ground).