Rubber time

Heads22

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the deal with missing 1st 2 pitches of the inning all the time?

I forgot what show on the radio i was listening to but they were really pissed and said that is something that really needs to be fixed. Because what if a homerun is hit on the first pitch, you shouldn't miss one second of the telecast.

Is Loaiza done for this game (pitch count?)?  Who do we go to in our bullpen?  Marte only faced like one hitter (or was it two) yesterday, so he's good.  I don't think Politte can go today.

Who should we go to?

Loaiza has pitched 107 pitches 67 for strikes. I think ozzie will put him back out there to try and get a quick 1-2-3.

This is a big game, so you could make the argument to extend him. Otherwise, I'd let Marte go two innings and then go to Takatsu.

Jose just missed on and fouled it off. Weurtz is leaving the ball up, but for whatever reason the Sox aren't hitting him..YET.

This is a big game, so you could make the argument to extend him.  Otherwise, I'd let Marte go two innings and then go to Takatsu. 

Jose just missed on and fouled it off.  Weurtz is leaving the ball up, but for whatever reason the Sox aren't hitting him..YET.

I agree with Qwerty on the fact that we need one more good inning from Loaiza.

This is a big game, so you could make the argument to extend him.  Otherwise, I'd let Marte go two innings and then go to Takatsu. 

Jose just missed on and fouled it off.  Weurtz is leaving the ball up, but for whatever reason the Sox aren't hitting him..YET.

I'd rather save them for the Twins.

Adkins can come in and take some innings in my world.