Rubber time

Heads22

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fullerton takes the lead.  Kurt Suzuki comes up wth his first RBI of the world series and its with 2 outs on a single.  Its now 3-2 Titans.

I love watching Suzuki play. So can anyone tell me why we grabbed Lucy instead of him? :rolleyes:

I love watching Suzuki play. So can anyone tell me why we grabbed Lucy instead of him? :rolleyes:

Lucy is probably a better athlete and is a little more raw. I'd say Lucy has more upside, but Suzuki is a very good all around player who I'm a huge fan of. I do have some doubts as to how Suzuki will handle the transfer to wood bats.

Politte with a huge two innings of relief. If he pitches like this then this will be a great pickup. Its like trading Politte for an effective version of himself :lol:

Now I'd say you turn it to Adkins or Cotts, but i'm guessing the Sox will go with Jackson for whatever reasons.

I'm thinking Winsdor is either going to finish this game out with a win or with a loss. He's been amazing this entire season and I really hope he can finish it out. Go Winsdor go :headbang

We just gotta get that bum Mike Jackson out of the bullpen and we'll be alright. Nice two innings there by Cliff, however, I hope Ozzie, in closer games, only uses Cliff for one inning. He usually starts to suck when he gets into the second inning of work.

We just gotta get that bum Mike Jackson out of the bullpen and we'll be alright.  Nice two innings there by Cliff, however, I hope Ozzie, in closer games, only uses Cliff for one inning.  He usually starts to suck when he gets into the second inning of work.

He didn't suck in the 2nd inning of work today. .... just saying

Winsdor is done with the 8th inning and the Titans are still up 3-2. Time for them to get a few more insurance runs and then Winsdor can trot out in the bottom of the ninth with a shot to finish up the college world series.

Come on Titans!!!!!