comparison commercial

Ishmookie

I doubt they'll be giving those away at all - I imagine they'll be a BIG seller, so why give away what people will buy anyway?

I don't know what the shirts are that are being thrown into the stands, but there is a chance, albeit a small one they are the "Sox Pride" shirts...

Only other way to get one is shell out the 25 bones at a souvenir stand at the park.

They'll be handing out neat Trucker Hats tomarrow.

Aren't they "Crosstown" trucker hats?

That implies to me that it'll have that OTHER logo somewhere on it, too.

That would bring a :puke from almost everyone who gets one, regardless of team affiliation.

That commercial brings a tear to my eye every time I see it, especially on national TV. My passion for hating the Cubs cannot be described in words.

I got one of she T s***s that they threw in the stands. They are not Sox Pride shirts, but they are XL plain black T-shirts with just the Sox logo on the front. Too big for me. I will most def buy a sox pride shirt, just like the grounds crew wears. :lol:

SOX PRIDE :cheers

ESPN anchor called it a "great job" by Sox marketing department.  Hope Brooks heard that... :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

Brooks for President! I think the attendance will continue to rise if we keep up the good marketing and finally people will begin to show up to the ballpark.