Me...

Xero

As you might have guessed it, I am MoTown04 aka Young Gun. You might be asking why I changed my name...again. Well, lately I felt like people just considered me as like a "spammer" or "sig stealer" and I apologize. I thought a name change could make me stay low for a few and such, but since I got 3 PMs asking me if I was MoTown, and to answer your questions I am. I am sorry for any inconvenience I had caused.

Mike

As you might have guessed it, I am MoTown04 aka Young Gun. You might be asking why I changed my name...again. Well, lately I felt like people just considered me as like a "spammer" or "sig stealer" and I apologize. I thought a name change could make me stay low for a few and such, but since I got 3 PMs asking me if I was MoTown, and to answer your questions I am. I am sorry for any inconvenience I had caused.

Mike

I think it is completely acceptable. I changed my name 3 times, from wsc425 (worst thing I posted under ever) to beastlyordonez30 (okay) and beastly (dominant)

Mike

Hey man, we all makes mistakes. Best thing to do is when you're criticized is to suck it up and move on.

Don't worry about it too much. No one cares about post counts.

Thanks. :canada

I just changed my name. No posting under two different ones. Makes it too hard for people to follow who is who.

WHoa I was wondering why CubsSuck1 would say that because he's never changed his name but I guess you accidentally pressed Edit. :lol:

I've done that before too on other boards. ALways end up wondering what happened to my post.

Dude, pick one name and use it.

I agree. It is annoying. The reason you get considered a spammer and sig stealer is because you're a spammer and sig stealer, not because your name is "Young Gun." You've been here like a month and used so many names, I've been here a year and used only one.

The reason you get considered a spammer and sig stealer is because you're a spammer and sig stealer

NOTHING can top SOXMAN's big piece of spam a couple of months back though!!!!

"From now on SOXMAN will refer to SOXMAN in the third person...blah blah blah" :lol:

NOTHING can top SOXMAN's big piece of spam a couple of months back though!!!!

"From now on SOXMAN will refer to SOXMAN in the third person...blah blah blah" :lol:

Was that the one where he was talking about being like the General of Soxtalk or something. Someone needs to bring that post up, that was the funniest post in the history of Soxtalk.

Plus it had Heads with his weird ass stories about Heads and someone :lolhitting :lolhitting

I agree. It is annoying. The reason you get considered a spammer and sig stealer is because you're a spammer and sig stealer, not because your name is "Young Gun." You've been here like a month and used so many names, I've been here a year and used only one.

I've been here since like November of '02.

One name.

There are several others here before me...one name.

See, I don't mind the name changing. If everyone changed their name 3 times a day, I could care less. It's the dumbass posts that get me.

Was that the one where he was talking about being like the General of Soxtalk or something.  Someone needs to bring that post up, that was the funniest post in the history of Soxtalk.

Plus it had Heads with his weird ass stories about Heads and someone  :lolhitting  :lolhitting

Are those the stories with Heads doing something with moose or something like that?

And there was like a crotch guard or something like that?

I was just thinking about those stories the other day. I don't know why.

Was that the one where he was talking about being like the General of Soxtalk or something.  Someone needs to bring that post up, that was the funniest post in the history of Soxtalk.

Plus it had Heads with his weird ass stories about Heads and someone  :lolhitting  :lolhitting

Yea, that is exactly the one...You were supposed to give up the regins of Soxtalk and make him the master over here. I was supposed to be called Heather Takatsu instead of Heather Lee. I think he even said something about Steff mowing his lawn or something...What a post!

I think Heads or someone else locked that thread...But it should still be in the archives.

Are those the stories with Heads doing something with moose or something like that?

And there was like a crotch guard or something like that?

I was just thinking about those stories the other day.  I don't know why.

Haha, something like Ivan too. I remember that stuff. What a funny ass thread. :lol:

Haha, something like Ivan too. I remember that stuff. What a funny ass thread. :lol:

Thats it...Heads and Ivan...Heads if your out their...we demand more stories.

They were the most f'd up stories I'd ever read. My god, I need more...I need that fix.

Yea, that is exactly the one...You were supposed to give up the regins of Soxtalk and make him the master over here.  I was supposed to be called Heather Takatsu instead of Heather Lee.  I think he even said something about Steff mowing his lawn or something...What a post!

I think Heads or someone else locked that thread...But it should still be in the archives.

Heather Takatsu does have a certain ring to it...ya gotta admin that :headbang

By the way, you enjoying your summer off or are you teaching summer school?