Me...

Xero

Heather Takatsu does have a certain ring to it...ya gotta admin that  :headbang

By the way, you enjoying your summer off or are you teaching summer school?

Summer's been great now that I finally have a teaching job secured at a high school on the south side of Chicago, where they're all Sox fans. It happens to be the high school where Soxtalk's NUKE_CLEVELAND graduated from! Now I'm spending lots of time researching south side apartments...Thinking of living within walking distance from Comiskey.

This has been a very paltry year for me postwise, but Heather Lee will be back in full form once she's fully settled this October in her, hopefully, Bridgeport apartment.

And how are things going over there? How about those CSF Titans! I'm rooting for them just for you.

Summer's been great now that I finally have a teaching job secured at a high school on the south side of Chicago, where they're all Sox fans.  It happens to be the high school where Soxtalk's NUKE_CLEVELAND graduated from!  Now I'm spending lots of time researching south side apartments...Thinking of living within walking distance from Comiskey.

This has been a very paltry year for me postwise, but Heather Lee will be back in full form once she's fully settled this October in her, hopefully, Bridgeport apartment.

And how are things going over there?  How about those CSF Titans!  I'm rooting for them just for you.

Doing pretty good, but I'll be doing even better once summer school ends on Thursday. If I somehow pull off two more A's, I'll have had 7 A's and a B the last semester plus summer :headbang

And hell ya about them Titans. I am hoping they can win tomorrow cause I think their ace Winsdor will be pitching. It will be real badass if they can win it all.

That should be badass leaving in Bridgeport only minutes from the happiest place on earth, the Cell :snr

If Prince Rogers Nelson can change his name to the totally f***ed up O ( + >

I say change to whatever. It's not like southsider2k2, 2k3, 2k4 who insists on being trendy each year. Geez, imagine if started out southsiderjune15

I'm going to change my name in real life to $, it will be pronounced Ka-Ching!