happy birthday southpaw!

cwsox

Hey guys thanks a lot. Sorry I did not reply earlier, I left sunday morning to go ride some waverunners. Spent the whole day out there in McHenry, had a great time :D I came home really late, and went to sleep as soon as possible because college orientation started the next day.

I guess the Sox gave me a bday present in the form of Freddy Garcia! Glad we got him! But of course sad to see Olivo go. Well I'm gonna go watch the game now. laters

Hey guys thanks a lot. Sorry I did not reply earlier, I left sunday morning to go ride some waverunners. Spent the whole day out there in McHenry, had a great time :D  I came home really late, and went to sleep as soon as possible because college orientation started the next day.

I guess the Sox gave me a bday present in the form of Freddy Garcia! Glad we got him! But of course sad to see Olivo go. Well I'm gonna go watch the game now. laters

Happy Belated! Where are you headed off to next year? I'll be going to IU; I just had orientation last Monday and Tuesday. I had such a blast; I can't wait until the fall now.

I'm going to be attending UIC. Other then some boring lectures I also had a lot of fun, I met a lot of nice people there.

No s***. Upcoming semester I'll be a sophomore at UIC. :headbang

Best feature of the school: it's close proximity to The Cell. Ride Blue Line train to Jackson Terminal, and switch over to the Red Line. Less than 20 minutes and you're right outside the park.

BTW, did you know Ozzie Guillens son will be attending UIC this year?

Best feature of the school:  it's close proximity to The Cell.

That's the 3rd best feature of the school.

2nd best feature: proximity to Greektown.

1st best feature: I, er..., 'put away childish things,' 'became a man,' 'entered a wider world..' (how should I put it tactfully?), etc. in a grassy courtyard there the summer before my HS senior year :headbang

That, of course, had everything to do with some lax carding policies at the afforementioned Greektown :D :D

That's the 3rd best feature of the school.

2nd best feature: proximity to Greektown.

1st best feature: I, er..., 'put away childish things,' 'became a man,' 'entered a wider world..' (how should I put it tactfully?), etc. in a grassy courtyard there the summer before my HS senior year  :headbang

That, of course, had everything to do with some lax carding policies at the afforementioned Greektown  :D  :D

Chinatown>Greektown

I worked in Greek town for a couple of years and just am not a big fan of greek food. All though it is nice to be able to get a Gyro anytime day or night.

While in for a visit last week I had my first Greektown dinner in a long time and it was very nice. Kalamar, dolmas, saganaki, srimp torkelamano, braised lamb with stewed dandelion greens, and NO ouzo (sp?) or grappa (nasty stuff).

YUMM! :)

It's been a long time since I've done Chinatown. I need to fix that the next time I'm in town.

No s***. Upcoming semester I'll be a sophomore at UIC. :headbang

Best feature of the school:  it's close proximity to The Cell.  Ride Blue Line train to Jackson Terminal, and switch over to the Red Line.  Less than 20 minutes and you're right outside the park.

BTW, did you know Ozzie Guillens son will be attending UIC this year?

Yeah I remember hearing about Ozzie's son. That is pretty cool, if he had the same orientation day as me we would have been in the same group. Reason being the put all the hispanic students in one orientation group. :huh Yeah seemed weird to me also.

But anyways, RibbieRubarb mentioned something about SouthPaws legal troubles? :huh