Worst Humans of 2004

Texsox

More nominees

Buried daughter in shallow grave, faked abduction

(CNN) -- The body of a 4-year-old girl reported missing at a California flea market has been found in a shallow grave in Winema National Forest in Oregon, a prosecutor said.

Amanda Hodges, the mother of Cassandra Hodges, and boyfriend Erik Sanchez Guillermo likely buried the girl last week before traveling to California to fake the child's disappearance, according to Ed Caleb, the Klamath County, Oregon, district attorney.

Hell adds a couple more. RIP little girl. They cannot hurt you anymore.

"Right now, he has not been charged by us. We're not sure he will be charged with murder," Caleb said.

Bite marks and bruises were found all over the child's body. An autopsy revealed she died of a brain hemorrhage, probably caused by a violent shaking or from being dropped, the Bee reported.

How in creation can this scum not get charged with murder? Are they possibly considering a manslaughter charge? Or are they thinking the mother did it? :huh:

How the f*** can someone be so sick?

There are some f***ed up people in this world, some real f***ed up people..

Namely all those mother f***ers over in Afghanistan, its people like that that make me want to join the army and f*** them up

(sorry for the language, but this s*** pisses me off :angry: )

Namely all those mother f***ers over in Afghanistan, its people like that that make me want to join the army and f*** them up

(sorry for the language, but this s*** pisses me off  :angry: )

You mean like the people in the Nick Berg incident(and the following ones as well)?

Yeah, that pissed me off too.

You mean like the people in the Nick Berg incident(and the following ones as well)?

Yeah, that pissed me off too.

Yeah im talking about that...

Those sick f***s...

Anyone who can do that to an innocent person deserves no mercy..

(sorry for the language, but this s*** pisses me off  :angry: )

There will be no more of that violence talk. Remember, John Kerry is a peaceful man. He will take care of all those folks for us, don't you worry. He'll have the UN negotiate the peace and we will all live in a peaceful, easy feelin' world. Vote Kerry!

There will be no more of that violence talk.  Remember, John Kerry is a peaceful man.  He will take care of all those folks for us, don't you worry.  He'll have the UN negotiate the peace and we will all live in a peaceful, easy feelin' world.  Vote Kerry!

haha... and then we all woke up

Another nomination

A Roman Catholic priest pleaded guilty Tuesday to a federal income tax charge and admitted he concealed from the Internal Revenue Service more than $77,000 he stole from a Joliet church where he was pastor.

In a plea agreement with prosecutors, Rev. Arthur LaPore, 56, acknowledged he spent more than $12,000 in stolen funds to have hardwood floors installed in his home in Oak Brook.

While pastor of St. Anthony Church in downtown Joliet, LaPore skimmed about $100 a week from church collections and stole additional cash from regular spaghetti-dinner fund-raisers, authorities said.

LaPore, who was ordained in 1976, faces up to 18 months in prison, said Assistant U.S. Atty. Stephen Kubiatowski. U.S. District Judge Charles Norgle Sr. set sentencing for Sept. 29.

On learning of the conviction, John Cullen, a spokesman for the Roman Catholic Diocese of Joliet, said Bishop Joseph Imesch was "deeply disappointed" that LaPore "violated the trust of his congregation."

The diocese will require that LaPore make full restitution to the parish, Cullen said.

When LaPore was charged in May, the diocese removed him as pastor of the parish, where he had spent 11 years, and placed him on unpaid leave, though by canon law the church must provide shelter, food and a small allowance, Cullen said.

But whether LaPore will be allowed to preside over a public mass, be addressed as father or wear clerical garb will be decided after sentencing, Cullen said.

LaPore pleaded guilty to willfully making a false income tax return for 1997 and admitted filing fraudulent returns for 1995, 1996 and 1998.

Over those four years, LaPore acknowledged misappropriating more than $77,000 in church funds, including almost $21,000 from weekly collections and another $10,500 from the spaghetti dinners.

LaPore owes the IRS at least $22,000 in taxes, not including penalties and interest, on the stolen funds, authorities said.

• 2 weeks later...

Another entry in the going to hell club

Affidavit: Children made to dig own graves

TRENTON, Tennessee (AP) -- A couple facing criminal abuse charges forced some of their 18 foster, adopted and biological children -- many of them disabled -- to dig their own graves, warning the youngsters they could be killed and nobody would care, according to investigative documents.

A search warrant affidavit released in the case against Thomas and Debra Schmitz also alleges that the children were beaten, locked in a cage and punished by having their eyeglasses, leg braces or crutches taken away.

:fyou

This world was not meant to be lived in peace. You never know if you’ll be a victim of someone stupid because there are people out there who have nothing else to do but to wait till they are sentenced.

SS2K4, that's the priest that did my grandma's funeral.  There were suspicions that he was skimming money but they couldn't prove it for a long time.

I am sorry to hear that Apu. I hope it wasn't a family friend or anything, for your families sake, but I have no sympathy for a person who steals from a church. None. You might as well just kick orphans as far as I am concerned.

Another nominiation:

Man Sets Three Children, Woman On Fire In Car

Man Sets Three Children, Woman On Fire In Car

POSTED: 11:30 am EDT July 14, 2004

BONNEY LAKE, Wash. -- A man doused his estranged girlfriend and three small children with gasoline while holding them at gunpoint in a car early Wednesday, set them on fire and crashed the vehicle, killing the youngsters and dying soon afterward.

The 19-year-old woman, who recently filed an assault complaint against him, was in critical condition at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle following the crash at an intersection near this town east of Tacoma, Pierce County sheriff's Detective Ed Troyer said.

The man pulled the gun after he and the others got into the car, then doused them with gasoline and flicked a lighter to set them on fire as he drove, Troyer said.

Around 1 a.m., a resident reported hearing a crash and seeing two adults completely on fire as they stumbled across the road.

Firefighters found the bodies of the children in the back of the overturned car, which was severely burned. The 6-month-old boy, 1½-year-old boy and 2½-year-old girl were the children of either the man, the woman or both, Troyer said.

Troyer said the woman, who lives in Puyallup, filed an assault complaint in recent days, and a deputy was assigned to the case, but the woman failed to follow through.

"They were in the process of getting back together or breaking up, off and on," he said. The woman's relatives indicated there had been "some unreported domestic violence" before she made the complaint, Troyer said.

The 24-year-old man was pronounced dead on arrival at Harborview. At the scene, he was incoherent but the woman managed to speak briefly, authorities said.

"Fortunately, she was able to give us preliminary information," Troyer said.

It was not immediately known where the car had been before the crash, he said.

Makes me sick and brings tears to my eyes thinking about what those children endured...