CubsSuck1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

your crying on the inside?

well after seeing the trade and then reading this goodbye Olivo thread I just got all teary eyed due to the fact that I cant believe we traded away Olivo... :crying

and I thought Kryptonite was my only weakness... i was wrong

your crying on the inside?

well after seeing the trade and then reading this goodbye Olivo thread I just got all teary eyed due to the fact that I cant believe we traded away Olivo...  :crying

and I thought Kryptonite was my only weakness... i was wrong

I am on the verge of that.

MO is so f***ing awesome. :crying

Im not joking either... i seriously just cried...

this is a sad sad day to be a White Sox fans... yes we get Gracia but he could very well be gone next year while MO is in Seattle becoming a stud...

Interesting, reporter on the Score says Kenny said during the press conference that he was souring on his game calling. Which is why he didn't catch Buehrle.

He's never caught Buehrle unless Alomar has been hurt.

Interesting, reporter on the Score says Kenny said during the press conference that he was souring on his game calling. Which is why he didn't catch Buehrle.

I brought it up earlier (maybe a couple weeks ago) about his lack of playing time...

The numbers support it though-- Last season MO was 3rd in the AL in CERA

This season He is nowhere near the top of the League.

Miguel, you’re a great guy man. How I wish you were reading these threads right now. I’ll miss you and I hope you have a very good career ahead of yourself. Please take care. Thank you for all you have done.

BTW, I have tickets for July 10, which is the Sox vs. Mariners and I’ll have the opportunity to see big MO. Miguel... hit some HR’s against our starting pitchers in that series ;) :headbang :cheers

Adios!

Miguel, you’re a great guy man. How I wish you were reading these threads right now. I’ll miss you and I hope you have a very good career ahead of yourself. Please take care. Thank you for all you have done.

BTW, I have tickets for July 10, which is the Sox vs. Mariners and I’ll have the opportunity to see big MO. Miguel... hit some HR’s against our starting pitchers in that series  ;)  :headbang  :cheers

Adios!

Screw that!

BTW, I have tickets for July 10, which is the Sox vs. Mariners and I’ll have the opportunity to see big MO. Miguel... hit some HR’s against our starting pitchers in that series  ;)  :headbang  :cheers

Adios!

Are you freaking kidding me? You ought to get banned for that one... :D

I also question KW PUBLICLY calling out his game calling. That should have never been said, IMO. I think he should have just left it at that is a part of the package to address needs and move on.