Curious Question

Butter Parque

I'd bet 3-4 years minimum.

Also, I hate how everyone is saying MO was their boy. I'd look at most their profiles, and really no one has MO as their favorite. Everyone on the team can't be your "boy." That annoys me bad.

That's because some things go without saying.

Everybody who is a true Sox fan loves Olivo, Willie, Valentin, Rowand, Shingo, Buerhle and Uribe.

Brando said:

hat's because some things go without saying.

Everybody who is a true Sox fan loves Olivo, Willie, Valentin, Shingo, Buerhle and Uribe.

--Nope. I beg to differ.

MY list also includes Konerko and CLee and I'll take off Juan U.

Look at the numbers Paulie has put up in terms of hrs and ribbies this season

and compare them to some guys some of our fans would LOVE to have compared

to Paulie.

Paulie is a stud.

Everybody who is a true Sox fan loves Olivo, Willie, Valentin, Rowand, Shingo, Buerhle and Uribe.

Or, at the very least, they love most of them.

This is harder then hell to lose Big Mo. It almost feels like someone died.

Hey Brando I thought the Cubs' pitching was going to shut us down and we were going to get killed by the Cubs. I remember reading something like this a while back that you wrote. What happened?

I wasn't expecting anything less from you Brando. Stupid predictions followed by moronic comebacks.

Um, with all apologies for speaking for Senor BF, I believe what he was saying was that, on paper, the matchups looked sweep-o-riffic for the Cubs(esp. after Diaz was slotted in for Shoenwerdc,jdv,v,chjfgskldfkshviess). However, as it happens in baseball maybe moreso than in any other sport, the on-paper analysis was burnt to ash, and the Sox won 2 of 3. Can't ever truly predict the ebbing and flowing of a baseball team--that's the beauty of it.

Methinks Brando just likes to prepare himself for the worst. He is a Sox fan, so that's not always a bad plan.

Um, with all apologies for speaking for Senor BF, I believe what he was saying was that, on paper, the matchups looked sweep-o-riffic for the Cubs(esp. after Diaz was slotted in for Shoenwerdc,jdv,v,chjfgskldfkshviess).  However, as it happens in baseball maybe moreso than in any other sport, the on-paper analysis was burnt to ash, and the Sox won 2 of 3.  Can't ever truly predict the ebbing and flowing of a baseball team--that's the beauty of it.

Don't bother with that trash, W&O.