cwsox

Well, if you had glasses and a black hat on it was you. It was when they came back from a commerical and we're panning the crowd.

my sunglasses and my basic black sox cap with the plainly printed "white sox" wording, no logo...

that cap is like 15-2 at USCF and is one of the four that is in my usual rotation so I am sure you've seen it before

Yea, you were wearing a Kerry for President t-shirt...

:o  :lol:  ;)

:cheers  - I'm glad you were there, cheering for us out-of-towners.

sox gear is for Sox games... I don't even wear Michighan gear to Sox games

but thanks for the idea for the rest of the season :headbang :headbang :usa :usa I have some great silver and black Kerry shirts :cheers :cheers

during one of the "what if" things they had a picture of the current one-stolen-term-and-out president and when his picture was on the screen I said something that was very amusing to the Sox fans in our section but I'll save that someday for the SL&P forum -

Best LIVING #34. :lol:

Smartass. ;)

your avatar...

in the 60s it was Clapton is God

and I must insist that God is God...

but saturday when Shingo came into the game I felt a sense of comfort in our closer that I have not felt in a long, long, long time and I did offer thanks to God for Mr Zero :headbang :headbang :wub: :wub:

LMAO... silver and black Kerry shirts.  Only you... ;)

the Michigan Dems are selling them $15 so send me the money and I'll send you all your need

I am always properly color coordinated in the seriously casual GQ style :headbang :headbang