Attendence This Weekend

HuskyCaucasian

Friday 127 was taken over. The row in front of us was all Cub fans but they were nice. A few loud mouths in 126, but not too many. Right behind us were Cub fans too, but they wandered most of the game. The closest Sox fans to us where 2 rows back. But the majority around us were Cub fans. No big deal since we really had no issues. I don't recall any "ha, ha we kicked your asses today".

Naw. They were all cool by me as well. Except my friends. ;)

I forgot your cell # at work. Sorry. We'll have to do it some other time.

No problem. We had a nice relaxing time before the game.

I got there at 12:00 and my buddies didn't show until almost 1:00 (They got stuck on the Skyway). I had a tough time convincing the people around me that I really had friends and wasn't just some alcoholic tailgating by myself! :lol:

Friday I was tailgating pretty close to Mac Jurko and Harry.  Was anyone else in the area?

Yeah, I talked to Mac for a little bit. I was near the big Illini flag. I only went over near M,J & H to take a leak!

Yeah, I talked to Mac for a little bit. I was near the big Illini flag. I only went over near M,J & H to take a leak!

I was about 6 cars away....we were playing bean bags....

I tell ya what....Mac was a cooking fool...He had some Jumbo Cajun Shrimp...Some beatuiful looking filets. Jurko was just walkign around with a steak in his hand gnawing on it...Typical animal of a cub fan....haha

I was about 6 cars away....we were playing bean bags....

I tell ya what....Mac was a cooking fool...He had some Jumbo Cajun Shrimp...Some beatuiful looking filets.  Jurko was just walkign around with a steak in his hand gnawing on it...Typical animal of a cub fan....haha

I saw you then, you were South of me. Hell yeah, those shrimp were HUGE! That's an oxymoron! :lol: