timo fan club begins

cwsox

from another thread by me:

sam-me was hot dog after his two home runs so if Timo showed him up, way to go Timo!

did you allsee how Timo drove Zambrano crazed in Saturday's game? Whatever that is about, I have never seen a pitcher get so rattled by a player at first and Timo wasn't even taking a one step lead but Zambrano lost it to the ultimate degree and the resulting crede home run was with a huge assist to Timo for shaking Zambrano up so much

if Timo wants to get into the heads of the players on the other teams, may God be with him!

I am starting the Timo fan club - I just loved he way he drove Zamrano nuts

anyone wants to be a Timo fan club memeber let me know!

I am still in awe of the way he got in Zambrano's head which caused the home run ball to Crede on Saturday -

Sign me up!!! :headbang

Timo MUST be a near everyday player out there...He's too valuable to this team right now! I think the chemistry that especially he and Willie have going between the two of them is completely awesome! When Maggs comes back, I'd think it would be great to give him some playing time in CF (or maybe move Maggs to CF and have him play RF). He needs to be in there!

timo fan club sig and roster is being worked on - thanks for the great response and we will take more names -

I swear, been going to games since.... you don't need to know the year I saw my first game. I have never seen a player distract and disrupt a pitcher as Timo did to Zambrano and the Crede home run was all Timo

Timo! Timo! Timo!

Its Timo Time!

people more creative than me can work on some Timo slogans since mine suck but we'll get the sig and rister ready for you all in a day or so