We Need to Come out to the Games

ManSooLee

If everyone on this site would stop watchin the games on tv and stop goin on Soxtalk and starts to actually attend games than we can worry about signin but now our attendence sucks we should get 34,000 a game!

umm if you havent noticed but attendence is up this year and most people on this site go to the games when they can.... :dips***

If everyone on this site would stop watchin the games on tv and stop goin on Soxtalk and starts to actually attend games than we can worry about signin but now our attendence sucks we should get 34,000 a game!

I will bet you $1 the name is spelled Man Soo Lee ;)

I agree that fans need to get out and I note with other posters that they have been -

I traveled over 500 miles for this series, and face majoir kennel bill tomorrow - we all are doing what we can -

but those who are holding out, it is far more fun to be there, USCF is more home to me than my living room, and go if you can and we can't judge those who don't since we don't know their financial or transportation or work or or situations

I have to the say the UD lines were very short, they were giving fast service and in three gaes lost maybe 1/2 inning total in waiting in line for concessions and johns - the Sox are running the place most well :headbang :headbang :headbang

I will bet you $1 the name is spelled Man Soo Lee  ;)

I agree that fans need to get out and I note with other posters that they have been -

I traveled over 500 miles for this series, and face majoir kennel bill tomorrow - we all are doing what we can -

but those who are holding out, it is far more fun to be there, USCF is more home to me than my living room, and go if you can and we can't judge those who don't since we don't know their financial or transportation or work or or situations

I have to the say the UD lines were very short, they were giving fast service and in three gaes lost maybe 1/2 inning total in waiting in line for concessions and johns - the Sox are running the place most well :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

everything u said was accurate...except the line to try to get into the parking lots. They have to do a better job with the parking traffic when there is a big crowd.

everything u said was accurate...except the line to try to get into the parking lots. They have to do a better job with the parking traffic when there is a big crowd.

I was on the ryan 15 minutes after the game, was fine :headbang

depends what lot -

I oft use the lots entered off of pershing and this weekend the one actually on pershing when I wasn't able to take the el and I was out really fast both time

all the people who use 35th street to find parking, well, you wait a long time some time - go a little further out in Sox lots and it can be a breeze

i meant before the game.

other than what Cheat said, get there earlier, again, try using pershing - I am parked and walking through the lots and at the stadium while the car in front of me on the Dan Ryan that exits at 35th is just reaching 35th - or do the el, my friends and I aprk at Rosemont or Cumberland and have a niuce leisurlky trip in and the trip out is amazing fast, they have those 8 car trains all primed and ready to haul us away

I am a season ticket holder, as are many other members on this site.

But we'll try to get to more games for you...

:bang

I think you are preaching to the choir here.

As a percentage people on this board attend Sox games more often than the general public or the non hard core Sox fans.

I think the majority of people on this board are either season ticket holders, or are getting to games as often as their financial situation/work schedule/family obligations/location allow them to.

I'll be at a couple games in July. That's more than I'm ever able to go to. We used to go to 1 game a year during a weekend series. However, this year, my parents are taking me to one last game as a HS graduation gift, and they're letting me go up on my own with a friend to one.

I can't wait! :headbang