UICJason

Hello all Soxtalk faithful. I just registered today and wanted to say hello. I'm a long long-time member of another White Sox message board, and have grown tired of dealing with some of the people there. Hopefully this board is a bit more light-hearted, can smile a bit, and talk some baseball.

I'm sure I'll spend a lot of time on this political board as well.

Well, again, hello, thanks for having me.

Hello all Soxtalk faithful.  I just registered today and wanted to say hello.  I'm a long long-time member of another White Sox message board, and have grown tired of dealing with some of the people there.  Hopefully this board is a bit more light-hearted, can smile a bit, and talk some baseball. 

welcome, I thought you were one of the better posters at "that other place" and am really glad you came here! :cheers :cheers

Leave before it's too late; this place will suck all your time, you'll be like a crack whore jonesing for a fix whenever you are away from your computer.

BTW, green=sarcasm

Welcome to the boards! :cheers

Leave before it's too late; this place will suck all your time, you'll be like a crack whore jonesing for a fix whenever you are away from your computer.

BTW, green=sarcasm

Welcome to the boards!  :cheers

What's sarcastic about that comment? :lol:

Don't make me ban you on my first day back :ph34r:  :lol:

YOUR THREATS DO NOT FAZE ME!

I AM A VALUED MEMBER OF THIS ONLINE COMMUNITY!!!

I SHOVEL THE SNOW FOR TEXSOX EVERY WINTER, AND I KEEP STEFF'S ROLODEX CURRENT!!! ( No small task, I'll tell you THAT right now!! )

I PROVIDE MUCH-NEEDED USELESS SARCASTIC POSTS, AND IF I WERE BANNED THIS SITE WOULD SHRIVEL UP AND BLOW AWAY!!!!

:D

I SHOVEL THE SNOW FOR TEXSOX EVERY WINTER, AND I KEEP STEFF'S ROLODEX CURRENT!!! ( No small task, I'll tell you THAT right now!! )

I PROVIDE MUCH-NEEDED USELESS SARCASTIC POSTS, AND IF I WERE BANNED THIS SITE WOULD SHRIVEL UP AND BLOW AWAY!!!!

Yea, keeping Steff's rolodex would be a full time job, let alone shoveling that snow that Tex gets.

Now maybe if you were shoveling MY snow, you wouldn't be on my ban list ;)

Hello all Soxtalk faithful.  I just registered today and wanted to say hello.  I'm a long long-time member of another White Sox message board, and have grown tired of dealing with some of the people there.  Hopefully this board is a bit more light-hearted, can smile a bit, and talk some baseball. 

Welcome aboard UIC and by the way thats a great name you have...u can never go wrong with a name like Jason :D :headbang

I'm a long long-time member of another White Sox message board, and have grown tired of dealing with some of the people there.

It's ok, you can admit you are an ESPN convert. A lot of us where there at some point as well. But, you, like all of us, have seen the light

Jason, Welcome Aboard. :cheers

I've read your posts over at the 'other site' for several months. What stood out is how often you've professed indifference towards the Cubs; frequently at the backlash of others. Numerous posters here (at Soxtalk) share your beliefs, and I'm positive you won't be ridiculed for them.

BTW, fellow UIC student here. :headbang